or Connect

Posts by commando

I have one for sale. It wouldn't be worth posting it to the USA, but worth it if anyone in Australia/New Zealand wants one.
Product here. Head-Fi reviews here.   Used once, sent to me for review. Located in Wellington, New Zealand. Price is shipped to USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, or Australia. I may not reply immediately as I'm in the New Zealand time zone, be patient if you post or PM.
Ostry KC08. Review here.    Used once, sent to me for review. Located in Wellington, New Zealand. Price is shipped to USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, or Australia. I may not reply immediately as I'm in the New Zealand time zone, be patient if you post or PM.
Ah cool, thanks :)
Ah great, thanks. I leave it plugged into my PC most of the time, it seems fine.
I must've gotten a pre-production unit or something. Can you tell me what the buttons on the unit do, or upload a scan/photo of the instructions?
Well, it's a DAC, it's poorly documented, it has buttons but I don't know what they do, and it sounds pretty much like every other DAC. What else would you like to know? You can check the headphone reviews dot org blog for a little more detail.
Someone (presumably Cyberdrive) has sent me a bunch of in-ear headphones and the "Cyberdrive Clarity Feather DAC" for review. As far as I can tell, they never contacted me so I don't know how they got my details, though I do run a related website so it's not that unusual. They don't answer the contact form on their website though.   I'm just curious if anyone knows anything about them or their products, particularly the DAC. It has no instructions, the box says it works...
I'm gona bump this just in case anyone has any thoughts... I found this thread doing a Google search 3 months after I posted the thread :)
I'm looking for some cheap gym in-ear headphones, definitely below $50, as cheap as possible for something that's comfortable. Sound quality isn't particularly important as with all the banging and music around you can't appreciate it, comfort is important. I really like unequal cord lengths so one cord can go behind my neck. I'm also thinking having those plastic/rubber bits that go over your ears might be good to reduce microphonics - I've never tried them so interested...