or Connect

Posts by mitsu763

SOLD
SOLD
sale pending....
I have available an X5 original version in excellent condition. Included is the original box, USB cable, silicone case, flip case, stacking kit, and L16 3.5mm mini cable. Shipping within the continental US is included. International shipping is at the buyers expense. Paypal fee is on me. Thanks!
I'm have available a Centrance Mini-M8 in excellent condition. Included is everything as new including the original box. Shipping included in the continental US. International shipping is at the buyers expense. Paypal fee is on me. Thanks!
  If you are planning on buying the Alpha Dogs I would get a desktop amp rather than the Quickstep. I have the Mad Dogs and yes the Quickstep will work with them but you'd be better served by a desktop amp. You can use the Leckerton as a dac for the desktop amp too.
I connected them out of curiosity and wanted to use the Leckerton dac with the quickstep. You are correct it is double amping but it worked fine and sounded great.
Forgot to mention, I also stacked the Leckerton as a dac into the quickstep for full size headphones. Sounded very nice.
I had both the quickstep and 760 at the same time. The Leckerton has a nice dac but little output power. The quickstep doesn't have a dac but is very clean sounding and has more power for full size headphones. Both are great but serve somewhat different purposes.
What are you looking for in trade?