Posts by mitsu763

Pretty stoked about this. Thank you!
FWIW, I haven't experienced any interference with my HA-2SE.
I had the Dragonfly Red and now the HA-2SE. I found the Oppo to have greater clarity.top to bottom and more features. The only thing the Dragonfly Red has going for it is the size and simplicity in my opinion.
It's probably not necessary. If your phones are hard to drive you'd be better off with a more powerful amp.I have and love my HA-2 SE.
Yes. You will use the 3.5mm input on the front of the unit for that.
SOLD
Selling my gently used Mad Dogs. I believe they are version 3.0. These are in nice condition and come with the original box and both cables. Price includes Paypal fee and shipping within The US. I will ship overseas for the actual shipping cost. Selling to fund my AEON's. No trades please.
Selling my gently used HP50's. These are in nice condition and white in color. They do have the creaky sound in the left hinge which I believe is correctable but it never bothered me. Comes with the original box and all accessories. Price includes Paypal fee and shipping within The US. I will ship overseas for the actual shipping cost. Selling to fund my AEON's. No trades please.
When I saw the Post topic I initially figured these would follow the trend of higher prices than previous models. Nice to see Mr. Speakers release something in this price range.
SOLD