or Connect

Posts by mitsu763

SOLD
I'm bummed about the lack of support for 1st gen X5 but thrilled about the docking capabilities going forward.   Is the balanced out only usable with the X7?   Will the dock be offered as a package with any DAP's?
SOLD
Sale Pending
I have a v4 in stock configuration. This is an awesome amp and in excellent condition. Price includes shipping in U.S. and PayPal fee. Includes original packaging and power supply. No trades please. Thanks!
I have a Vali in excellent condition. Price includes shipping in U.S. and PayPal fee. Includes original packaging and power supply. No trades please. Thanks!
Excellent. I'll give it a try when I get back to the office on Monday.
I'm having the same issue with Windows 7. The mini shows up in device manager but won't connect.
I received my mini yesterday. With my JH11 I can only hear hiss at full volume with no music playing. It seems to be the same not matter the gain level. The volume has to be all the way up. I will never listen to an IEM that high anyway.   On another note, I can't seem to get the thing to fire up over USB. Windows tells me the device won't start (code 10). I've tried re-installing but no luck. Any ideas?
Massdrop should receive them this week and will package them to be sent individually at that point.