Posts by mitsu763

Massdrop should receive them this week and will package them to be sent individually at that point.
Does the Mini-M8 have a digital volume control or is it analog?
I've got on on order as well and will report back on potential hiss with my JH11.
Mini-M8 mass drop price will be down to $460 with a few more participants if anyone is on the fence.
Early info has been added for the new P5.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/752829/fresh-from-the-oven-ibasso-p5-falcon#post_11273365
Thanks for posting this. After reading the rumblings in another thread I've been waiting on more info. I think this is a great concept and will most likely order one.
Will this dock work with the existing X5? I saw a quick post by James mentioning an X5 II so I'm a bit confused.
SOLD
Any chance you snapped a pick with the HM700 stacked on the C5? Just wondering about size similarities.   Also, can you run the balanced out of the HM700 into the C5?
While I have no doubt this will be a great sounding product, I question the limitations to a single source. What happens when you are no longer using the iPhone 5?