Posts by paulybatz

OK, I have spoken to several head-fi'ers via PM but perhaps a public discussion would work best here. I am considering the ibasso D3, in that price range are there any competitors? I am also not into spending my money and being unhappy, should I spend more and get the predator / pico or is there something else I should look into? 300 more is a big jump! Thanks in advance, Pauly *so any A/B comparisons, etc, please post.
I do believe they are backward compatible...however does someone know if all LODs require the iphone to be in airplane mode? That would suck!!!
Please visit my thread and help me out, I want to start off right, rather than playing the buy and sell game. http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f21/ip...1/#post4830123
Hello, I am looking for advice for the best bang for my buck for an LOD for the Ipod Touch / Iphone. I have PM'd several very helpful people but please post pics and advice to the thread of what and where to get the best LOD...I plan on getting an ibasso D3 and have a pair of PL750 cans on the way....PLEASE HELP THIS NOOB. I want to start off right, rather than playing the buy and sell game. Thanks in advance, Pauly