Posts by paulybatz

Not for me...I like the RS1, LOVE the LCD-2...think it really depends on amp...but even with rock too, LCD-2 wins, Pearl Jam/G. Dead/Hendrix/Vaughn...anything I throw at it  
Thanks Detox, what doesnt make sense I guess to me is this thread at this point.
To each their own   Tomato-Tom-ahh-toe   Subjectivity
Then there is either an amplification and/or source issue...   (it is subjective...but I have even listened to DUB-STEP A/Bing both...)
What dubstep....?!
OK, doing listening with the GRADO RS1-i   NOPE, not even CLOSE to the LCD-2 (rev1s)   highs are HIGH...not matched by equal bass/low   LCD-2 are perfection
You know what IT IS...Im a fan of equipment pics man....just need to get my real camera...the wood on the LCD-2 is phenomenal!
And actually...I really LOVE my ultrasone 750s and 2500s and they are 200 HPs...I like them as much as I like the RS1i  
      SEXY in the dark!!!!   D7 feeding the P4---DIY silver IC....feeding LCD-2 NIRVANA!!!  
    SEXY in the dark!!!!   D7 feeding the P4---DIY silver IC....feeding LCD-2 NIRVANA!!!     THANK YOU IBASSO...JAMATO (suggesting the LCD-2) & HIFLIGHT!!!