Posts by paulybatz

Ive never heard Rev2...some prefer 1 to 2 and others the other way around, I would say that the cable would improve the sound signal...I like my whiplash Cu cable that came with my Rev1s...I do want to try a pure silver cable too....I have the stock cable but its just wrapped in a baggie, so I havnt done any A/Bing  
I dont think they are slow either...they really are amp dependent, not really BUT REALLY dependent on a high quality amplifier...I have not found single ended amps satisfying.... I only like the HD650 balanced, I use the HD650s with the PB1 (IBASSO)    
post #45   Here's the link TF...happy listening!!!  
Haha....   > greater than!  LOL!!!!!!!   CHEERS...SO happy I got to listen ALL DAY TODAY TO MUSIC!!!
No but the P4 is great for them...if you want to balance the PB1 or PB2 I have nothing but IBASSO right now, all Ill use, unless I was going Tube then Id buy a WA6...but I like to be able to throw my amps in my bag and take them to the office
That is a fair price there!
HD-650 white/silver drivers in box....stock cable   no major blems to report, minor here and there wear, pads perfect! Maybe 55 hours if that       ****also have another stock cable retermed balanced with Hirose connector   *******(also have a PB1 available as a package with the phones for a steal if anyone is interested as this amp is perfect with these phones....HD650s sounds best balanced)   Make me an offer, I just may take it....Pauly
I love the HD-650 but havnt listened to them since I got my LCD-2 rev 1s  
  Yep, found listening nirvana finally LCD-2 rev1...P4 fed by the D7 DAC   THANK YOU HEAD-FI
Yep, found listening nirvana finally LCD-2 rev1...P4 fed by the D7 DAC   THANK YOU HEAD-FI