Posts by Quelch

Can someone explain the differences between the two Sennheiser models To help me make a choice and to help the op when he comes back HD25-1-II model, this is the model with the double headband, pleather pads and an extra pair of velour pads, retails in Australia for $A289- HD25 SP 11 Pro model, this is the model with the single headband and the pleather pads only, retails in Australia for $A165- For a difference of over a hundred dollars Australian between...
Another vote for the HD25-1s I would recommend the cheaper ones, the ones with the single headband The dearer one has a double headband and comes with extra velour pads, may not be a good choice for headphones that may get lost or stolen I could be wrong but to me they both sound the same ! Note that the HD25-1s are supra aural ie they sit on the ear, I tried them in a busy shopping centre and they cut out all the noise, I could hear the music clearly Just...
Something is seriously wrong Stop using the equipment before you electrocute yourself Contact the supplier Tell them people on the forum told you to contact them, this will make them more sympathetic to your problem Explain what happened and ask what you should do ? Keep us, here on the forum, informed as to what is happening !
Could be a viral infection and the sound/vibration stirring up the infected balance mechanism in the ears What did the doctor say ? How are you getting on now ?
Quote: Originally Posted by Marten90 Hello, While I was searching the Internet for information of the sennheiser HD414SL I found this great website. The problem is that I still didn't find what I needed. Here is the problem: I had an offer of someone to buy his old sennheiser (a HD414 SL) I knew that the HD414 was (and still is) the best sold headphone worldwide, but I never heard of a HD414 SL? So I searched on the Internet, but I couldn't find much...
I would love to have your problems ! I'm an old Hi-Fi fan from way back and now, possibly because I listened to too much looud music when I was younger, I can't hear much above 9 or 10 khz That doesn't detract from my love of and enjoyment of music Nearly all music is below that 9 to 10 khz, my dog may miss some of that sound above that level but if you listen to a test CD with all the frequencies demonstrated you will realise how high that is: that is bat...
Senheiser HD 25 They will last you another fifteen years and longer, while giving hi-fi sound ! Tough as !
Ultrasone HFI-2200ULE
Would the AKG K414P be a good choice for use with a computer for movies and music ? I want a hi-fi quality sound and supra aural (sitting on the ear) the AKG K414P are $89- Australian There to go with my new sound card, when I get it !
Quote: Originally Posted by jRn I've recently bought the HD555 and its arriving tommorow but since im going to my friend to sleep there i have to set it up before.. I've heard about playing in? What kind of music is the best and how long? The mostly reason i bought this is because gaming.. I've bought an zalman ZM1 mic also, to clip it on.. How does it work? ty Don't worry about burning (playing) them in, just use them, they'll burn in...