or Connect

Posts by Navybsn

Bought these a few weeks ago here on Head-fi. They are in extremely good shape with no real signs of use. Sound fantastic but they just don't fit my head. Priced to sell quickly.
Saturday night listening Katatonia - The Fall of Hearts Tau Cross - s/t Paradise Lost - The Plague Within Marriages - Salome
Saw these guys recently with the Melvins and Napalm Death. Mind blown. Completely stole the show.   Melt Banana - Fetch  
 Saw them live with Cannibal Corpse on this past tour. Had never really paid much attention to them before this show, but they were great live. 'Manufactured Extinction' is one of the best songs from the past year.
Budget is $50-100 Priorities: 1) comfort, 2) sound quality, 3) easy to drive with an iPhone/iPad Music styles: 1) Progressive metal (Rush to Opeth), 2) thrash/speed metal (Big Four to Lamb of God), 3) experimental (Melt Banana to Alcests). I do enjoy some good old fashioned Black Metal (Emperor, Gorgoroth) and Grind (Carcass) but sound quality is not a concern with these. Sound signature: I prefer something "warm". I'm not a bass head by any means but I want to be able...
 I was seriously disappointed in this one. Had high hopes. A bunch of mid-tempo so-so songs. Kinda like the new Sabbath album. Could have done without both.
Some good stuff on here lately. My current playlist choices: Blut Aus Nord - Debemur Mortis MCD 3 song EP     Of course the new one from Mayhem. Hasn't quite clicked yet, but maybe a few more spins.     Marduk - Serpent Sermon. Been around for awhile, but this is a pretty decent release.   And an oldie but a goodie,   The reissue with the live tracks is pretty great. I've never really been a big Priest fan, especially when it comes to the older stuff but...
Here's hoping for new God Seed this year.
Just noticed they're $50 off on Amazon through the end of Jan too.
 Meh. It was ok. It wouldn't have made the cut on Reign in Blood or South of Heaven.