Posts by andkoppel

Resonances and the problems derived from them won't disappear after  burn-in. But I believe that if you were succesuful modding the 750, the S770 shouldn't be a problem at all. Please document all the process so that we the less proficient can follow.
Great news.
Ok, after 100 hours of burn in I have to report that maybe the S770 are the first seriously flawed nanotube cans.    I'll begin with what I prefer from the S770 over the S500 (broken-in): voices sound more natural to me and… nothing else.   That lack of sub-bass and extended highs that I heard out of the box, remain. Sure after the 100 hours of burn-in everything sounds clearer, but it doesn´t matter because the little bass there is (compared to the S500) bleeds...
The T50RP is currently out on a loan. This weekend I'll have it back and then I'll post some currente comparitions. Fostex is great in mids and black background, both weak points of the S500 that has tons an tons more bass and highs.
After 20 hours of burn in, the S770 hasn't improved all that much. It sounds muffled and distant. Tonally it reminds me a lot the M-80 with less definition and transparency.   Burn-in goes on at much higher volume.
 Hi as soon as I have a moment I will post some pictures, but I can tell you now that the 770 looks sleeker from the front and has leaves less  space between head and band.
Ok the S770 are home.   Some pictures:             Soundwise... interesting out of the box they don’t sound like the S500 at all. Less bass, less highs,  good mids, and a more natural tone.  Are these  midcentric headphones? Too soon to tell, but it looks like it.
You wish and I obey. Still waiting for them to arrive.
I couldn't resist and I just ordered the HA-S770. Wednesday they should be home. Meanwhile the HA-S500 continues to burn-in and amaze me when I listen to them.
First no apologies are needed, I just was expanding the options adding Spanish to the mix.   Regarding your second topic, in Spain online shopping is fairly new so uncommon practices aren’t unheard of. To ask for your e-mail to be able to see a price it's not normal.   My experiences with e-sellers from Spain range from great to obnoxious, but so far I haven't had any serious trouble buying from my own country. Ebay in Spain is, well, erratic at best.   Even so JBC can be...