Posts by andkoppel

Dumb quetion. How do you mesure those ohms???
Congrats. 
  Thx for answering, ruffra.  So between solid OCC copper and solid non OCC silver you would go for the latter?    When you exchanged the provided cable for a OCC copper one did you hear any improvements? I am weary that pure non OCC silver would rend the X1 too sterile. 
I just got a pair of well burned in X1s in exchange of some Amperiors I didn't like all that much. So far  I am liking what I hear,   but I find the mids a tad recessed for my liking and would like to get a little bit more micro-detail if possible. I am thinking of upgrading the cable to either solid OCC copper or solid Silver (non OCC), materials for cables offered by a Spanish maker  that are within my budget.  For which of the materials do you think I should go? If...
Mochiil    How did you proceed?   500 hours of burn-in with deafening levels of bass heavy music? or just listening them at normal levels?    I enjoying my FXZ-200 a lot through mi Iriver H140+Arrow 4G, but I miss a little bit more air in the mids and highs... only 100 hours of burn-in as such, 200 if I add the ones I have been just listening. 
Better than V-.Moda M80, AKG550, Shure 940, Creative Aurvana Live   Similar to AKG K581 from what I can remember.    Less than my IEMs
   Yes, that's how I wear them. 
1.- I use them in the busy streets of Madrid and over the ear they isolate quite well.    2.- Over the ear I don't find them specially microphonic. I agree with you that cable and jack don't look all that strong or well made.    3.- Yes.    4.- If over the era is a no no, then they look as if you Thor's hammers sticking out of your ears. Weird. 
I need some advice. If the mid size JVC flange fits me best, which size sould I order of the Sennheiser bi-flanges? Thx. 
I find that the FXZ-200 excels with music that has natural bass and not too much compression (or none) in the mix:  Classical, Jazz, Blues, some Pop, Blue-Grass, Bossa… well you get my meaning.   From what I hear,  when the bass has been processed a lot, has been over compressed, or has been recorded poorly,  the experience is just painful.   This IEMs act as bass microscopes, which for me is a new experience and one that has me wondering if the sound engineers give...