Posts by K_19

Hey all,   On for sale is a Yuin PK2, but with connection issues that needs to be addressed by someone that is handy with recabling.  The drivers still both work perfectly but currently as is, the left earpiece makes no sound; the problem is in the 1/8 inch plug area, since wriggling it a bit to one side does sometimes return sound to the left earpiece.  I'm not handy with recabling, and returning them to get it fixed is not worth it, so I'll sell it cheaply to someone...
Hey all,   On for sale here is the famous Kimber Hero RCA Interconnect, 1.0m in length.  I don't think this interconnect really needs any explanation; there are hundreds of great reviews for them all over the net if you'd like to read up on it.  It is the Ultraplate RCA connector version.  The condition of the interconnect is flawless, I've had zero problems with them over the past 2 years of using them.  I unfortunately do not have the original packaging for it but I...
Hey all,   As part of selling off my secondary Headphone rig, this is the amp portion, the most excellent Burson Soloist SL.  I've been an owner of this unit for 1 year and I've found it to be one of the best bang for buck headphone amp in its class, and found it to work especially well with the LCD-2's I've been pairing it with. Since I'm getting rid of all my dynamic headphones, I no longer need this amp and would like to pass it on to those who would make better use...
Hey all,    As part of my selling off of my secondary headphone rig, the good old Stello DA100, the DAC that has stayed as my main DAC for the last 4 years (outlasting new acquisitions such as Burson, PS Audio DLIII, Audio GD DAC-19, Anedio D1 along the way) will have to go.  As shown by all the DACs that it managed to outlast for the past 3 years, you can probably tell how highly I think of and fond I am of this DAC. The other DACs may have managed to better the Stello...
Hey all,   I've recently gone into speakers (as many of us in this Headphone hobby eventually does), and in order to invest more money into the new hobby I've decided to sell my secondary headphone rig off.  The first and main piece of that rig, the venerable Audeze LCD-2 Rev.2 Rosewood, is here for sale.     This is as far as I know is the earlier Rev.2 versions but the one that came AFTER they sorted out to early problems with the quality control of the drivers.  As...
Ended up getting another, but I'll be selling my LCD-2 rig off soon so another one for sale here! Don't miss out the rare chance to get the more comfy foam headband folks!
Hey all,   I got myself a new CD player recently, so my old and venerable Cambridge Audio D500SE CD Player will have to be sold. A real classic with a very smooth analog sound to it on its own, although I mainly used it as a transport to my DAC over the years.   The condition of the unit is excellent except for the top of the unit which has various scratches and marks due to other components being placed on top of it over the years.  The faceplate and the back still...
 They do work as they share the same connectors, but it must be remembered that HD25 cables are of uneven length on each side due to how cable is routed to a single side, so it wouldn't really work well without recabling on HD600/650.
 It's not so much about how the leather headband is necessarily uncomfortable, but rather about how the foam headband is much more comfortable.  I can tolerate the comfort level of the leather headband and if I had no other alternative I can probably live with it fine, but foam headband fits much better for me.  The thing with the leather headband is that it is divided into 4 "panels" (don't know how else to describe 'em) and this results in the weight of the...
 +1 as someone who always keeps shaved hair.  Wish Audeze would re-introduce the foam headband or an alternative in a similar design to it...