Posts by K_19

It's not so much about how the leather headband is necessarily uncomfortable, but rather about how the foam headband is much more comfortable.  I can tolerate the comfort level of the leather headband and if I had no other alternative I can probably live with it fine, but foam headband fits much better for me.  The thing with the leather headband is that it is divided into 4 "panels" (don't know how else to describe 'em) and this results in the weight of the...
 +1 as someone who always keeps shaved hair.  Wish Audeze would re-introduce the foam headband or an alternative in a similar design to it... 
Hey all,   Looking for the original white AKG K701 headphones for my sister who was smitten with the K702 Aniv+angled pads sound but wanted one in it's original colour scheme.  The headphones must be in excellent condition (detailed HQ pics please if possible) and preferably with the original box and the stand it comes with, but those are not absolutely necessary as long as you can pack it well (and my offer would be a bit less than the full package, obviously)....
Hey all,   Selling the K702 Annies that I bought from another Head-fi'er here about a month ago, I'm the second owner of this I believe.  The headphones are in excellent shape with no noticeable flaws on them that I can see at all.  It will come with the original box, that little AKG "history" booklet, and the screw-on adapter for the 1/8 inch plug.  Also including FREE with this headphone is a set of near new K702/Q701 black angled pads, so that you can have not only...
  Seemed like a matter of time, but it seems like Samsung is finally taking a shot at the Headphone market.  They are going to be officially announced tomorrow in Korea apparently.   The design is quite a bit Fanny Wang/Dre-esque I'd have to say.  But hopefully the company put some decent research into it and made it actually sound good.. hopefully at a reasonable price as well.   Will post more info as I find it.
Then do check the pad orientation on both to see if the angled pads are alligned the correct way; thicker side towards the back.
Remove the earpads and look inside the cups, there should be two donut-shaped foam rings.  Perhaps one of them is not properly placed or maybe even missing?
Hey all,   Selling these K702/Q701 spare set of earpads bought straight from Harman USA that has seen use maybe once or twice.  Near new with no smell or flaws on them at all.  Would be an excellent buy for you owners of K712's or K702 Anniversaries who would like a set of standard K702/Q701 angled pads for a variety of sound, or for any K702/Q701 users who just need new earpads. Even you K601/612 owners can give these a try, from what I've heard from those who have...
 Might wanna add a "You" or "U" after that heart symbol... just saying 
 That I did, and unfortunately it seems as if there isn't much Frank can do for me because he apparently can't ship them to Canada.  He redirected me to a dealer here in Toronto who can get them through AKG but apparently they want a whooping $35 for each pad for them (compared to $15.50 each for the USA residents) and I'd have to wait until APRIL to get them.... which is pretty ridiculous.... Moon Audio/Headroom both charge similar amounts PLUS charge ridiculous $40...