Posts by boodi

bump pictures coming soon ( sorry i've been around for work and as soon as i land home i will take pictures and post them here  )
FOR SALE my pair of Grado Hp2 , reason is i have 2 pairs of them and at the moment and one has to go to finance other projects .   The headphones sound perfect and are in good / great conditions , no lettering on the metal outer case ( there was still lettering  when i received them but some was vanishing so that i preferred to make them all shiny and kindly deleted the remains ) , they carry the Joseph Grado Signature ultra-wide bandwith refernce cable ( lettering on...
i find lot of repetition ( which is licentiousness ) even in meshuggah  ultra repetitions + digital treatment makes lot of licentiousness hahaha, somewhat steryle   to say " futile " material   i don't know if i make any sense , anyhow is just how it feels to me      ps i like meshuggah.
what i find in mop - and maybe in some way also in Rtl and Kea , is very high grade lackness of licentiousness , which is a constant in music from classical to metal to pop ( licentiousness .. not the lack )   pure and rough ..   don't find quite the same in any other band , for trash , slayer and testament in ..
I will , thanks a lot for your up here , nice to know this lil story ..      
yep , i run ride the lightning and kill em along master of puppets , very regularly , and love them very much.   wil give a try to kreator , i know quite Overkill songs ,.. searching further though ..  
power vocals  are not for me
power vocals don't do it for me
good morning everybody . I've been into metal when I was younger , in particular I've been loving very much some Opeth production , Cynic , and lil other similar progressive metal , but well this two names are the one that have remained solidly in my tracklists   now my search is more around Metallica' , in particular master of puppets , I'm searching something similar .   Given that I've listened to Testament' A New Order & Legacy , on advice , and didn't find...
yeah I'm not discussing the bands or superiority , just sheer rough personal preference on these two albums . .