or Connect

Posts by boodi

Good day everybody. Simple matter , I need someone who is veeery kind  , who can  receive and ship me an ebay item , sold from a California (Corona) ebay member to me . I'm in EU at the moment . Of course I'll cover all expenses and fees. And the hassle too .
Both sold..   Thanks for interest   thread can be closed
Welcome and replied
likely another pair going for sale   it is unfortunate but it's become literally impossible to get the time to sit down and use them , so even if this is my only remaining pair they better go to someone else pics and info available send me a pm
bump pictures coming soon ( sorry i've been around for work and as soon as i land home i will take pictures and post them here  )
FOR SALE my pair of Grado Hp2 , reason is i have 2 pairs of them and at the moment and one has to go to finance other projects .   The headphones sound perfect and are in good / great conditions , no lettering on the metal outer case ( there was still lettering  when i received them but some was vanishing so that i preferred to make them all shiny and kindly deleted the remains ) , they carry the Joseph Grado Signature ultra-wide bandwith refernce cable ( lettering on...
i find lot of repetition ( which is licentiousness ) even in meshuggah  ultra repetitions + digital treatment makes lot of licentiousness hahaha, somewhat steryle   to say " futile " material   i don't know if i make any sense , anyhow is just how it feels to me      ps i like meshuggah.
what i find in mop - and maybe in some way also in Rtl and Kea , is very high grade lackness of licentiousness , which is a constant in music from classical to metal to pop ( licentiousness .. not the lack )   pure and rough ..   don't find quite the same in any other band , for trash , slayer and testament in ..
I will , thanks a lot for your up here , nice to know this lil story ..      
yep , i run ride the lightning and kill em along master of puppets , very regularly , and love them very much.   wil give a try to kreator , i know quite Overkill songs ,.. searching further though ..