Posts by Headzone

What amp are you using for the B&W 685s?
Recommended these to my friend over a pair of Siberia gaming headsets, he is very satisified with the purchase.   My short review:   Most comfortable headphones i've worn in this price category. The build quality is as good as 300$ AKG's. They look MUCH better in real life than they do in pictures. Very solid feel to them.   Sound: First off the bass extends really low, almost or just like a DT770! Yet there is good detail in the mids and highs, no sibilance no...
7hr
What do you exactly mean?    I don't think they can design a good sounding 3-way speaker at that price point. Third driver more like a gimmick to attract studio noobs into buying these speakers.   Found a review of them here: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-57608971-47/shock-and-awe-the-m-audio-m3-8-speakers/   That doesn't really tell anything about the sound quality unfortunately.
For general listening and music, spotify is good enough. For audiophile music/holic sessions I use FLAC files.
Closed and open backed headphones? or just for bad_headphone -reference?
Are you guys using the rubber pads or the over-ear pads in your DT48? Is one better than another?
Nice LS50.. They have gotten some rave reviews in every mag I've seen them in.
My local store just had it's old ver PX100's for 50% off. 20$ for a pair. I didn't grab them though, maybe I should have
She looks gorgeous. Already spotted her in the headphone pic thread, nice