Posts by doping panda

I'm selling off my E-MU 0404. I have the packaging and the accessories. Price is $100 shipped ConUS. I'll have to figure out the price for international shipping.
I have a pair of DBA-02s up for sale. I bought these about a month ago from Musica Acoustics. I have the box and all the accessories. The price is $130 ConUS. Anywhere else, I'm going to have to figure out the shipping costs. The price is negotiable, but please no lowballing. I'll put up pics later.
Great Buyer. Very quick in communicating and payment. Highly recommended.
Sold.
I'm selling my ER4P because I can't justify having more than one headphone nowadays. The ER4-P will come with one pair of tri-flanges, two pairs of frost tips, two pairs of shure olives, two pairs of gliders, some filters, a filter replacement tool, a 3.5mm to 6.5mm adapter, and a box. SOLD.  
My DT-48S came in today. It's a 5 ohm version, but I don't think it's a Nagra DT-48S though. The cups are entirely silver colored, but the pads and headband are black. It's possible that the pads and the headband may have been replaced though. Does anyone else have a DT-48S similar to mine?   I have only listened to it for a few hours so treat my impressions with some healthy skepticism. I'm running them off my E-MU 0404.   I think the DT-48S at least...
bump.
bump.
I decided to ship them since there is a place where I can get packaging materials near school. The prices for local pickup are still the same if you want to pick them up. Price is $650 shipped ConUS for the speakers and the mopads. You can add an E-MU 0404 and ICs for another hundred.
bump.