Posts by Stevie B

I have 6 tattoos (some small, some large) with probably one or two more on the way (all religious). I find it interesting that people who don't have tattoos have such a strong opinion about them. You can never fully understand the meaning of tattoos until you get one. Tattoos are not only an expression of oneself but they become a part of you (something no one can ever take away).   The two main concerns about tattoos are 1. "its a lifelong decision, are you sure you...
I picked up a pair today and after about 4 hours of use I have to say I'm very impressed. I'm listening to these with a sansa clip+ and a corda 3move. The bass is pretty good, great impact and okay on the extension. The mids are forward similar to my grado SR80's, which is what I prefer (I hate resessed mids). The highs seem to be very slightly rolled off and not piercing which is great. They reming me of the lower end grados which makes me wonder how much of that sound...
VERY NICE!!! I love the color! Who's your favorite bond?
Thanks jant71, i'm going to have to try the M750 soon!
Quote: Originally Posted by cowincanada i just got mine on our lunch break. I went to the apple store and a rep started to talk to me as i was coming in and then I saw the p5's on demo and went to it right away and she just smiled and said 'i guess you know what you're looking for'. I've been coming back to this store once a week this month hoping they'd have the p5's in stock and I came prepared with my 3gs and lossless tracks that I was familiar...
Quote: Originally Posted by gorgonmusic i have to say that this is false!!!! the vocals are very up front balanced and warm but NOT PIERCING or bright!! They sit in the track mix where ever the producer intended them to.. P5s render the sound the way the producer designed it to sound which is what i like cause this way you get to hear the wide diversity of production styles and effects in your music!!! EVERYTHING SHOULD NOT SOUND THE SAME that is...
ljokerl, I must say you are one of the few who have made a major contribution to this site, it is well appreciated! Also, have you tried the JVC S900's?
I took my mp3 player to the apple store yesterday to demo (and possibly buy) the P5 headphones. First they are very solid and well built with a luxurious look and feel to them. They are also extremely comfortable (i do have a small head though). As far as the sound goes from all of the different genres I tested (rock, rap, r&b, jazz, & metal): the bass is very good, good impact but not the best extension (although it wasn't muddy either which is good because most of my...
Look, on these forums your not going to get any useful information on bose headphones. Around here people bash bose because it's the "cool" thing to do. It seems like people bash bose to make themselves feel like a better audiophile. The truth is, bose doesn't sound bad at all, there is just better sounding options out there for the same money. With that said, alot of those better sounding headphones require an amp (some a really good desktop amp) which can take away...
Joker: I hope you erased your sig before you started the thread because you have all of them listed...lol!