Posts by Digiti

You seem to have a very old version. Chose the latest build from here:http://www.project9k.jp/download/uLilith/
I believe this is the email address:webmaster@project9k.jp
Did try an earlier version or download the latest version again? Perhaps it I a wonky download. You can email Northern Verse the author with your question. He is very fast with an answer.
You can open the readme text in the Lilith folder in the Chrome browser for an English translation of the Japanese......for an in depth tutorial
~~Use the latest October,2013 version either 32 or 64 bit depending on you OS as the previous post suggested. Also install a codec pack to extend the file playback abilities of the player like K-lite Codecs.
I am using the new version but notice no new changes in features or sound. I always try the latest version of programs like this. Your impression may be different.
I am using the new version but notice no new changes in features or sound. I always try the latest version of programs like this. Your impression may be different.
There is a newer version of Ulilith available for download dated August 16,2013. Go the my message # 446 for the Ftp download link.
You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy the audio  
Double post again for some reason Sorry Probably a fault in my android tablet. Please delete