Posts by GeoD

Yes it is
I still have it, I'm not positive about the iPod 5s, but it works with my Note 3 + OTG cable.   I heard it run the HD650s in a local shop and to my surprise it sounded awesome to my ears, I didn't have the same impression with the HE400s when I had them with the UHA 6S-II.  Is it going to be the same as a desktop amp? No, but it will run them.   Yes it's an amp+dac, check here for the full list of features: http://www.leckertonaudio.com/products/uha760   Let me know...
I'm putting up my Leckerton Audio UHA760 for sale.  I'm converting to a full desktop setup and could use the funds to make the switch.  This unit is using the OPA209AID op-amp.  Sounds amazing w/ my IEMs and does an excellent job with the upconversion to 192khz.   Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.   PayPal payment and CONUS shipment preferred.  Price includes insured shipping to the US, buyer responsible for PayPal fees or send funds as a gift.
Thank you castleofargh, for your insight.  I spent most of today listening to the 760 with xfeed on and I can honestly say I'm not missing as much soundstage as I originally thought.  I also have noticed it is less fatiguing and have experienced a little more depth as you mentioned.  It's comical how fast I rushed into publishing my impressions without even understanding the purpose and benefits of the amp. I have also been listening on low gain all day and it has been...
castleofargh - thanks for the reply!   I'm going to try out the crossfeed on low all day today and see how that goes.  I'll be sure to report back.  I guess I didn't understand what it did fully and just assumed it only narrowed the soundstage.  Thank you for the explanation, I would prefer depth over soundstage, so I'm excited to see what comes about.   Also, I appreciate the suggestions on getting rid of the B2's =)  To be honest, for the price I paid for these...
 Hi Jon, thanks for the reply.  I'll be happy to post some updates after I get a few weeks burn in and listening done.  Overall, I'm impressed and to me it is worth the extra $100 in cost.  I think this version may struggle with hard to drive headphones, but I'm very pleased with the performance on IEMs.  I'd love to hear what kind of EDM music you're into and use to test your equipment, I always love discovering new artists.  Shoot me a PM with some of your favorites and...
  My UHA760 arrived in the mail today.  I listened to my UHA-6S.mkII extensively over the past 2 months at work on a daily basis.  The headphones I use to listen are a pair of Brainwavz B2 IEMs.  I listen almost exclusively to streaming music on soundcloud, di.fm and youtube, which was what attracted me to the UHA760.   Before you read any of this please note that my UHA-6S.mkII has the default AD8610ARZ op-amp, where I chose the OPA209AID op-amp for the UHA760.  I...
It's been years since I last participated on head-fi, but felt compelled to write a quick review after my last headphone experience.  Quick background: the height of my head-fi participation involved a balanced pair of Lawton Audio D2k's, DACMagic and a RudiStor amp.  For me it was pretty much audio heaven.  I can recall times where I'd sit there listening to music grinning ear to ear feeling I was in another world.  I since sold that setup years back and slowly beginning...
Thanks for pointing that out MrEleventy, hopefully they get that resolved quickly!
I never received any PM's and forgot to subscribe to this thread... PM'ing you now.