Posts by Bradrj1029

Which of the two offer more bass Sent from my LGMS500 using Tapatalk
I have $75 to spend on headphones. I want some IEMs that has great bass as I listen to a lot of Dubstep, RAP, Hip hop, but I also listen to the , progressive metal, and country. What would you guys recommend? Thanks!
I have $75 to spend on headphones. I want some IEMs that has great bass as I listen to a lot of Dubstep, RAP, Hip hop, but I also listen to rock, progressive metal, and country. What would you guys recommend? Thanks!
The original Grado cable fits perfectly in the tubing    
  That's tubing from a stetho scope, the diameter of the inside of the tube is about 1/4 inch, I would cut some of the tubing after the y split and off of the end. And then cut off the original y split without having to cutting the original cable.. Then sometime when I get some time I will buy a new cable and fully mod the grados
Are there any guides out there that will show me fully step my step, pictures preferred, to show me how to recable correctly.. If possible can you help me find one that lists the exact things to buy needed for the recable.. Thanks
I bought a pair of Grado SR80s on ebay for $66 shipped. Did I get ripped off?
I wanted to get another pair of cans as I have nothing to listen to music with to zone out. I had a pair of grado SR80s but I sold them to a fellow head-fi  member awhile back. I regret that decision now that I am wanting to possibly re purchase a pair. Not sure if I want to rebuy a pair of the sr80s or go with something different? I loved the sr80s. I listen to alot of prog metal, rock, dubstep, various other genres of music as well but I listen to more heavy metal,...
I am looking to buy a pair of Grado SR80s, I sold my pair to a fellow head-fi member, and now I'm looking to rebuy, if you happen to have a pair in good condition available for a fair price please feel free to shoot me a PM and I will consider your offer, I live in Ohio so please only contact me if you're able to ship here, thank you!
anyone?