or Connect

Posts by tyrion

Selling a used but excellent condition Ragnarok.  I no longer need it as a headphone amp and my speakers need more power so going to let this go.  I have the box and paperwork.
O2 mk1. Can't imagine anything sounding better with the BHSE other than your rig
I have nothing to add other than I love my BHSE and more importantly, how are you and the family Gary?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Smyth came down to CanJam '08 and we set them up in their own room with a realiser A8 and they also set up a nice speaker rig for comparison. It was easily the most amazing piece of audio gear I've ever heard. Came close to buying it a few times but never pulled the trigger. This new one may be the one I finally buy if it is as good as as the A8.
Glad you got to hear the Kaiser 10 universal. I was hoping for a better result. I guess I'm sticking with my JH13's for now.
Sold: Bought this about 4 months ago from Schitt. No issues, cosmetically a 9/10. Comes with box, papers, etc. moving up to a Yggdrasil. Shipping included.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm hoping to have a Headamp BHSE with O2's. I have a Ragnarok, He 500 and HE-6 with a Gungnir MB DAC. Not sure what Oz is bringing but likely the HE-1000 and probably some Audeze cans.
I will send my address to those who have posted thread later today.  I am thinking doing this from 11:00 to 3:00 or so on Saturday.