or Connect

Posts by tyrion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Smyth came down to CanJam '08 and we set them up in their own room with a realiser A8 and they also set up a nice speaker rig for comparison. It was easily the most amazing piece of audio gear I've ever heard. Came close to buying it a few times but never pulled the trigger. This new one may be the one I finally buy if it is as good as as the A8.
Glad you got to hear the Kaiser 10 universal. I was hoping for a better result. I guess I'm sticking with my JH13's for now.
Sold: Bought this about 4 months ago from Schitt. No issues, cosmetically a 9/10. Comes with box, papers, etc. moving up to a Yggdrasil. Shipping included.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm hoping to have a Headamp BHSE with O2's. I have a Ragnarok, He 500 and HE-6 with a Gungnir MB DAC. Not sure what Oz is bringing but likely the HE-1000 and probably some Audeze cans.
I will send my address to those who have posted thread later today.  I am thinking doing this from 11:00 to 3:00 or so on Saturday.
Does anyone down here have a Schitt Yggdrasil that they can bring to the meet or we could borrow for the day?
I wil send my address by pm next week to everyone who confirms in the thread they are coming.
Any interest in 1/23, Saturday my house in Davie? CanJam South Florida 2016. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk