Posts by Zombie_X

Hi all,   I have six adapters left right now. When I said 10 were sold, I was awaiting payment from the other six. So far they have not paid. As it is they are up for grabs, but only for  people who have already PM'ed me about wanting one. I will go through my PM's shortly and select the first six who PM'ed me before hand.   Sorry for not posting much about what's going on. Work has been crazy and I've been getting home later than I should. I'll try to be more vocal in...
Hi all,   Sorry for the slow reply! I just got all the parts in for the adapters and I will be making them this week and will ship out some on Friday. I want to again say I am sorry for this late update and to be a little patient with me.
Sorry for the late reply!   All 10 of the initial batch have been sold, and I'll start another batch after these all ship out. Right now I am still waiting on parts to arrive, but that shouldn't be so long hopefully.
Hi all,   The adapter will cost $10, and that's including First Class shipping via USPS. I have enough parts on order to make 10 adapters. Please PM me if interested.   The adapter will used solid core copper wiring, silver solder, and shrink tubing to keep the wires isolated. I also use Hot glue to make sure there will be no wiggle room or breakage.    I just ask you all be a little patient with me. Work has been tough lately.
 Are you talking about the DJ100 or PRO4S? I found both the be warm and bassy, but I guess ones gear can change their own tonal balance. On my gear, both are super smooth and bassy. I do choose the PRO4S over the DJ100 for portable use, though if accuracy is desired, I switch to the DJ100. In other news I ended up getting my dad some headphones for Christmas. He likes retro stuff and used to own a PRO4AA, so I bought him the reissued PRO4AA. He loves it and it doesn't...
You all should look into the new PRO4S. To me it's Koss' second best headphone under their electrostatics. Super detailed, warm, and bassy. Though the bass is quite strong, it is very controlled and tight.
Hey,   No problem. Hope it helped you out.
Hey all,   I guess I got some explaining to do. Without going into exact specifics, I left Head-Fi due to some altercations with some people from here, but outside of the site and via e-mail/phone. It wasn't anything dangerous or any such, but it's something that just gnaws at you and makes you want to just say "F*** it all!". It got to the point where I didn't want to come back. But here I am several months later and I am back.   As far as the adapters are going,...
Yo,   After my long break from this forum, I have returned!   I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and MV1). The overall tone of these is warm, detailed, and bassy. The tone is in ways similar to the DJ100, with them being bassy and warm, but these are more detailed and airy. They are more like a DT990 junior, but...
Spartan,   Did you mail it to the next participant? If not please do so.