or Connect

Posts by jchandler3

Selling my Schiit Magni (1) with US 120V adapter. Comes with original packaging. This thing looks brand new! It has sat, mostly unused, on my desk and I could really use the extra cash.    I'll include USPS shipping in the price.    I'll accept PayPal or Square Cash. Thanks! 
Selling my Schiit Magni (1) with US 120V adapter. Comes with original packaging. This thing looks brand new! It has sat, mostly unused, on my desk and I could really use the extra cash.    I'll include USPS shipping in the price.    I'll accept PayPal or Square Cash. Thanks!
For a community that loves music, here is something worth taking note of: Electronic Opus is an innovative music experiment by musical genius BT. It's currently in a crowd-funding stage with Kickstarter and it needs our help.    I'm in no way affiliated with BT, but he's been a music hero for me for 15 years now. If you're unfamiliar with his music, you're truly missing out. BT is unquestionably the godfather of trance, shifting the sounds of electronic music forever....
Yeah, I have that exact setup at work and it's solid / no lift. 
 I can also imagine product development issues. I'm sure AudioQuest runs into this with the Dragonfly. Not every computer has a clean, accessible, flush-mount USB port. Some manufacturers put ports too close together, the power port in the way, USB ports on the back, etc. And I'm sure many will want to use the Fulla on a desktop computer, which may only have an available port on the back of the tower/monitor. Requiring a (short) cable avoids all of these issues. Smart on...
SCHWING!
Mani is available for purchase.    http://schiit.com/products/mani-phono-stage
Whoa!! Who has a Rag?? Now I'm really sad I missed it 
FYI - Jude revealed the Schiit Fulla in the latest Head-fi video. I remember rumors of if from a month or two back, but it's now official with photos and everything. $79 USB DAC/amp. And it has a tiny little knob for fiddling with.