Posts by gideonMorrison

Sounds strange, as the hardware and tuning seem top notch. Do you have a link?
 An ESS audio chip, tuned by AKG. No phone manufacturer has put this much effort into getting the best SQ.  I don't know how good your Engrish is, but here you go: LeHi-Fi sound system perfectsense after hearing the ultimate brand AKG professional certificationMusic is music as an important part of the ecology, music, as do the Hi-Fi has innate advantages. And other manufacturers rely solely on the hardware parameters to improve the cold compared with more emphasis on...
LeTV sure doesn't mess around though when it comes to sound quality. This device probably has the best sound on the market now if you see the tech involved. Powered by AKG, that is. Make sure to translate ;-)http://m.shop.letv.com/phone/le_max/hifi.html
I have to say I was a little underwhelmed with some of the X3 reviews, due to relatively lackluster hardware. Now, with the upcoming X5 my interest is back in full effect. Hope they really go for a top tier DAC and amp. 
For sale: Two Dynaudio DBM50 speaker monitors, with Volume Box, complete with boxes etc. These get virtually the best reviews out there and have won many prizes already. In my opinion a small tier above the older BM6a and the BM12a. Astonishing sound relative to the price. They show no mercy in destroying most other monitors out there. Their signature resembles the much more expensive Air series. These are brand new, with full warranty from Dynaudio. My loss is your...
SOLD
Thanks man, I will get a couple and test next week. Not sure if it ever happened with my previous Level Pilot, but it's the same with the Dynaudio Volume Controller. Maybe it's even not that abnormal? What does annoy me more is the crackling/noise/distortion that I THINK I hear at certain peaks in certain tracks. This requires more testing though.     @ Currawong: I'm glad the Nano Patch is gone already (see my earlier post). I now have the Dynaudio Volume...
Thanks for your reply. I have  a suspicion that it's perhaps the Sugden au51 is causing all this. I sold my hs80m's and have a pair of Dynaudio dbm50's hooked up. Nano Patch is gone. 2x rca output from dac > rca > xlr converters > xlr cables to monitors. It's still the same, when the Dynaudio volume controller is on zero it still puts out faint volume when music is playing. Also, it seems that in certain tracks there is noise/distortion audible and I'm sure it's not the...
    I just got done setting up my dbm50's, playing the first tracks now. They sound quite a bit different from when I auditioned them in the store. What are your findings, regarding burn-in etc? Do they open up at all after a certain amount of hours? They sound a little congested at the moment, without the typical thick mids, which is considered the Dyn signature. Already read a lot online about Dyn's taking forever to get burned in... Well, I got time and I guess that is...
This whole 'modding' is getting out of hand imo. Some 'noobs' who think they can improve over a pro audio company, getting 'OMGFWTF hOOge' changes. Pad swap, sure, I get it. Most of these 'mods' only contribute to a placebo effect.