or Connect

Posts by Vicca Tito

Selling this well known and appreciated DAC, bought a while ago directly from a head-fi fellow member in a flawless transaction. Here:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/818757/fs-price-drop-lh-labs-geek-pulse-x-infinity-matching-lps-mint-condition   LPS switched to 220V.  Mint condition. Boxed (two boxes). All accessories. Selling because of redundancy since this particular unit was bought to accompany my Krell amp, but in the meantime switched totally to Linn system with...
Hi, joined the club. Amazing little amp.    
Selling these well known, largest Mark & Daniel's monitors, as they are not required any more, namely, going smaller. Hardly ever heard a larger scale soundstage by monitors of this or even somewhat larger caliber. There is a load of reviews on the net. M&D's never played a lot. Bought last year from Slovenia's official representatives, they have practically spent all these months in a box, well dumped. I guarantee for absolutely flawless speakers, functionally as well as...
Some new acquisitions.   RAL RAtoc USB DAC/Headamp Geek Pulse Infinity and its LPS Wonderful Meze 99 Classic. Really competitive to Beyerdynamic T1, which are winning by a shoulder higher resolution and a bit larger spaciousness.  Easy to use even with directly out of iPhone. 
After acquiring Geek Pulse infinity this wonderfully crafted Micro component from iFi is looking for a new owner. Functionally and visually flawless. As new, used only 1 month on a MacOS. Works perfectly.
SOLD!
HI,   Quick sale! Three pairs of open cans? Doesn't go ahead. Need a pair of closed ones. Already ordered a pair of one, this open classic needs to get off in order to find a pair of new delicate ears.   Clear signs of use, however, nothing serious, headbad has lost some color as shown on pictures. Pads have not been worn-out they are in good condition, in no need of replacement. Sale should be quick but have really narrow limits to negotiate further. Certainly,...
Selling this wonderful amp because I have too many amps for Beyerdynamic T1, and at the same time listening to Audeze LCD2 so reducing equipment should follow.Many tubes incl shown included, well regarded Tungsol 5998, too. Otherwise 3 additional output tube pairs: look on the pictures.2 pairs of rectifiers, one pair Ei.2 pairs of input valves. Original box too, will be shipped meticulously for certain. I need to push for buyer to pay shipping fee otherwise I loose.I can...
PM sent. Thanks
Hi, I have one great amp to sell. No need for further explanations, it was bought at first here (http://www.head-fi.org/t/745925/fs-auralic-taurus-mk1 ) by a fellow member and than by me. Not seen so much light though. Maybe 100 hours in my possession, not more. State is nearly mint couple of unnoticeable small scratches on the upper surface without need mentioning. All time kept in a plastic foil and original box. Can't deliver original photos of mine now, maybe ina...