Posts by boozcool

Up for sale is my faithful PS Audio Digital Link III with Cullen Stage 3 modifications.   Functionally, the unit is perfect with no flaws. Physically, the condition is Good with a couple small scratches on the left side of the unit (See Photos)     Included is:   - PS Audio Digital Link III w/ Cullen Stage 3 Mod DAC   - Original box       The Stage 3 modifications include:    Replace 28 resistors in the audio signal path with Dale Rn55d copper leaded...
I'm on the hunt for the Headamp Blue Hawaii SE Electrostatic amp, CONUS preferred.   If you have one that you are looking to part with, drop me a PM with price and condition   Cheers!
I'm putting my Denon D7000 headphones up for sale   These discontinued headphones have not been modified and are all original/stock.    The headphones and ear pads are in Excellent condition. I'd conservatively rate them as a 9 out of 10.    Functionally they are perfect with no issues.      Included is:   Denon AH-D7000 Headphones Denon AH-D7000 Leather box  Manual, Cleaning Cloth, Warranty Card     Asking $700 Shipped CONUS + Paypal or Gift
SOLD
I'm looking for an AMB M^3 with bass boost, send me a PM with price and condition if you have one to sell   Cheers!
I'm looking to compare the Vorzuge VorzAMP Duo against my Lisa III   If you have one for sale, send me a message with price and condition   Cheers!
I am looking to give the Arrow 5TX with enhanced bass a try against my Lisa III amp   Please contact me with price if you have one you'd like to sell   Cheers!
SOLD
SOLD