Posts by Max Dread

Anyone got any thoughts on these questions? Cheers
Hi all   I was hoping to read the entire thread but gave up at around p.35 and jumped to the last 10 pages...     Just got a few questions if anyone would mind putting me straight?   1.  Will a RB'd iPod work as normal on docking stations? 2.  How do playlists work on a RB'd iPod?  What playlists can it use? 3.  Does RB offer an equivalent to Smart Playlists?   4.  Are there any bugs/issues with the latest RB for 160gb Classic?   Many thanks   Max
Sorry for late reply - PM on the way with Iron Maiden stuff....
Bump
PM on the way.....
Hi   What length are you after?  And would you be happy to purchase from someone in the UK?  Let me know a length first and I can see if I have anything.....   Cheers   Max
Hi all Just bought a Lavry DA10 which came with this cable. Don't have a need for the cable so here it is for sale. I've been told that the Lavry and cable only saw a few hours of use from the previous owner. It's seen zero hours from me!!! Flashback site says: "For connecting a Lavry DA10 DAC fitted with male XLR connectors to a Naim amp, fitted with a 5 pin ring locking Din input socket." Get in touch for pics and references. £20 delivered in the UK. ...
Bump
Negakinu - at the moment, all I have is a newish Maiden shirt - These Colours Don't Run (which is quite handy when you're washing it!!!!!!!). However, me and my brother have a fair few older shirts from the earlier 90's. I'll speak to him today about selling them and let you know. Baba booey - yes, I have full lists of everything for sale, but they are on an excel spreadsheet so I will need to email them to you. Sorry for the late replies. I've not been checking...
Hi all Got far too much to list here, so please PM me an email address and I will send you the lists. Lots of heavy, thrash, death metal on vinyl, but plenty of other styles and formats too. I'm in the UK but happy to ship worldwide. Cheers Max