Posts by gameboy115

Quote: Originally Posted by lakenshin During th process burn in may new IE8. The idea is play different kink of musics 2-3 hours then stop for 1 hour then play again on my iPhone Today I'm suddenly find out my IE8 sound wonderful with Flamenco music, sound form guitar so tight and detailed. that is what I want to listen Flamenco I'm listening Oscar Lopez collection. My burn in process was 24 hours non stop It worked
To me , soundstage and instrument separation is critical after I tried a few iem. More complicated the music is , the bigger soundstage or better separation IEM should have. If you always listen to one guitar and vocal solo, that may not bother you then. I can't tolerate 3 instruments crammed together, that is just killing the imagination.
I am loving my UM3X but still hope to hear other flagship IEM I have been thinking if any member like to exchange the gears for a specific period, like 1 week. Any members having good rating of FS feedback could contact me, surely located in Canada is preferred. The photo ablum of UM3X is below UM3X
Thanks for your information. Anyone tested this report the result? Interested to know about soundstage part.
NVM. just edited, don't want to say more, as long as he shipped item
Quote: Originally Posted by tnmike1 don't understand your post. Are you selling the Triples, or simply want to trade?? Sorry if i's a dumb question Never mind.I am not selling triple. I am selling hfi 780, at the same time, I would accept the offer to trade my hfi 780 to either 530/10 pro
Well, people have different taste in music so it lead to differ their need of IEM. Nothing special. I would not say either UM3X / IE8 / 10pro is world best universal IEM ever made. This is just bloated statement not being supported by any practical evidence as a matter of fact causal listeners won't require the same thing as musicians do
Quote: Originally Posted by Bilavideo I've got a question for you. I know you're a big fan of the SE530, much more than I am, but I respect your opinion from reading many of your posts. Would you say that the IE7/IE8 dynamic is similar to that of the W3/UM3X? I realize that the Sennheisers use dynamic drivers while the Westones use balanced armatures but the signatures you were describing on the Sennheisers reminded me of how the W3 is the bombastic...
bump
bump