Posts by gameboy115

That deal does not  exist anymore~ Sad    
Is there any authenticated dealer selling around 400? I can get it around 400 on ebay, but I am pretty sure there is no warranty provided  
build quality is more than  enough to me, considering i am  the guy listening to musics with SM3 even i am sleeping.................   Nothing happens after 3 months    
I am looking for one. I live in Canada, and don't mind dealing with shipping. Will offer 130 for it.          
I prefer 16gb version, but still consider other version etc.   For S:FLO2, please tell me which batch it is or date of purchase   Located at Canada, but dont mind deal with shipping
I prefer 16gb version, but still consider other version etc.   For S:FLO2, please tell me which batch it is or date of purchase   Located at Canada, but dont mind deal with shipping
I prefer 16gb version, but still consider 2 gb version etc.   Please tell me which batch it is or date of purchase   Located at Canada, but dont mind deal with shipping   Thanks
I prefer 16gb version, but still consider 2 gb version etc.   Please tell me which batch it is or date of purchase   Located at Canada, but dont mind deal with shipping   Thanks    
Good condition used one. Willing to ship to Canada   Pm me with your offer
It came to my house a week ago.No scratch on both side and it is working perfectly. All accessories inside included. Asking for 200 shipped to Canada/USA   My feedback http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/424045/gameboy115