or Connect

Posts by rasmushorn

Well deserved! I enjoy the Momentums and love the design. 
I started with the treble filter and thought it was great. Then I changed to the reference filter and I thought "wow - nice to get a little more punch and body".A few days ago I changed back to the treble filter again - and I thought "ahhh nice! to get som air and space". Those filters are a great feature. It almost feels like getting new headphones. The bass-filter doesn't get much playtime though. That is too much for my taste but I have had my dubstep periods in the...
Thanks smaragd!  Your inputs combined with that I see, that Kaisertone stopped using Nickleback in their preview photos in the App store...... time to give it a try! ;-)
Bang & Olufsen is horrible at providing technical specifications to their products in their website. But here is the sensitivity:   Frequency range: 20 - 22,000 Hz Impedance 30 Ohm Sensitivity 97 dB/mW @ 1kHz   It is not possible to make the H6 balanced without rewiring the drivers. The wiring to both sides share the same common ground so you would have to detach the cables in...
I was lucky to win a pair of Sennheiser Momentum - signed by DJ Luciano. I have always loved the design of the Momentum but I preferred the sound of the Amperior. After receiving the new Momentum I have been even more amazed by the design of these headphones. They feel like true luxury with the leather pads and specially the carry bag is just the best bag for headphones I have yet seen. The Momentum surpass the BeoPlay H6 (which ought to be a luxury accessory) by miles in...