Posts by bhd812

It really is not "modified" at all, just ordered with a rotor that says the company name at best..other then that it is a stock 7750. Panerai and IWC modify  their ETA stuff allot more then i am sure this company can/will at that price.  The 7750 is a chronograph designed to be made cheap and quickly which is why you see them in most watches using a swiss Chrono. They run good and are easy to fix also helps. As far as the same movement Breitling uses, not really but not...
I love it! another great looking piece just like the Milly
Close but the number you posted is a different model.   03.0510.4021/73.C492 is the exact watch I have.   Thank you for the well words and compliments. This watch is actually a discontinued model. This is one of the  Theirry Nataf timeline, he is the EX CEO. He came out with a bunch of crazy designs and most classical Zenith lovers hate him but what they don't know is he really put Zenith on the map of United States retail store. Before him Zenith couldnt be sold large...
I was planning on using my friends better camera to catch the movement in the future. The El Primero deserves it.
Sunny Shot of the El Primero...  
  I was the same way. I remember wearing a Swatch watch when i was young but then the pager age came in and i stopped. My Older brother kept telling me to get into watches when i was really into headphone hi-fi but i used to use my cell phone back then, i was maybe 24-25. Then i picked up a Tissot T-Race one day and wore it about a year nonstop till one day i forgot it at home and felt empty and lost without a watch on. I then just started buying and the rest is up to...
btw Rolex last month had its first price increase for 2011. My white Milgauss I bought less then 7 months ago at a retail at $6.600 is now $7150. If you buy from an AD now with the same discount I got you would still pay more for the watch itself without the tax included, even with the tax i paid you're still paying $50 mre for just the watch today. That is crazy!
looks like a NOMOS, not sure what the price  between the two but a NOMOS does have an inhouse movement.  
i would guess fake, not into the BFB line but the subdials and bracelet looks fake.  
was it M7? i remember because i ordered one also and never bought it. I did end up buying the M17 from them though that year. I am not sure if the watch was cursed with bad luck or what but I didnt like it all that much. I ended up selling it and made a profit...I guess the M17 was a high demand model last year because it was not many out there and the Lum-Tec owners got crazy with demand (like Panerai owners, or hp-1000 buyers, or etc etc).    ImmT that was a...