Posts by bhd812

so as I sit here still at Chi-Uni-Fi 2011 I am taking this moment to announce the sixth event will be on June 16th 2012!!!!!!!!!!     Interest?  
It is a great hotel. It it quiet like i said on the phone earlier?    I think we are the biggest event happening there this weekend.
I would ask to list here. When I write the gear list and attendee list I am looking here. Though later on I will check fb just incase Iissed anyone. Going to the sherton on Thursday, any one have any questions about the hotel they want answered?
        There is no correct way to where a watch or maybe there is no incorrect way to wear a watch. What ever is comfortable to you then wear it that way! Some people like it high on their arm and some people like it low almost on their hand. Some like it loose as hell and some like it tight as all hell.     I like mine tight and low. If i give any room to even fit a tooth pick between the watch and my skin the watch will slide up and down my arm (I have skinny arms). It...
    he said it best!
Just woke up and heard the news, I am not surprised as I felt he wouldn't be with us long recently.   Some things you can never prepare for, even if you know it is going to happen soon. Death is one of those i guess..as we all learn and are reminded time and again.   Still The way I felt for him, a person I never met, A person that never knew anyone I ever did, Still could be so strong. Weird but at the same time completely expected. Everyone felt close to jobs...
Years back whent he first Chi-Uni-Fi happened Head-fi totally crashed like a week or two before the event was to happen. I had a Myspace page set up long before but never really mentioned it out in the forums. Of course the forums were still down at the time of the event and at least a few days after. Funny thing is we all had a great turn out, mostly because people went out on Myspace and even Facebook back then to reach each other and spread the info on the location...
the post is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!click here
post three updates...
This will be updated as time goes on (aiming for every Tuesday mourning starting the 11th)     Friends that are Helping us..   Here is a link To the list of friends and prizes...finally it works!!!       Members attending and gear will be updated as time goes on also.