Posts by bhd812

haha
Your wife is paying that much attention to the Radio in her car? Maybe it is true what they say about them Female drivers!!   Britney Spears usually will have a bunch of left and right channel movement in her songs, like sounds going from the left to the right for example. In other words she didn't her the difference in the mp3.     Instead of upping her kbps why don't you suggest to her paying MORE attention to what is happening outside the car then the radio...
Speaking of which, and you would be the person to ask this to...     What is the going rate for a 1979 Rolex Sub? just wondering..hehe
I would never consider buying a watch from any place that also sells Diesel Jeans..
    stupid i know but i love the look on this kids face!
IS the car being driven an Audi TT?   http://www.ecarlist.com/showroom/2640/photos/2048254#07
I can't edit any posts in a locked thread. Weird it would be locked and i see the NY meet is locked also... new practice on the forums?????
OK now that I got that out of the way, and again i was snapping pics early in the event and others have snapped better pics i am sure. Let us get to some impressions.   As any host (or person who plays host but Steve does all the work work) may know, it is hard to get listening time in while you run around with the hosting of the event. But this year i snuck lots of listening time in..and i took notes.!   here are a few impressions on my listening of other...
Another Amazing event!!!     Ah 2011 is ended the Chicago Area with a great bang...at least in the headphone world it has! It was held at the Northbrook Sheraton hotel with easy parking, private entrance, a huge room, and a thermostat everyone forgot to set to cool (the heat was set to 75 degrees). Or maybe it was the hottest of the gear or the great times everyone was having that set the thermo?....hmmm I don't know.   The event started off slow but worked...