Posts by bhd812

Sounds like a great day for a Chi-Uni-Fi and no worries of snow this time..     See you all there
I still have the Name badges, and tickets in my trunk from the last event. The exten cords are somewhere in the garage i think..haha   Everything is set with the room, so its a go go go go GO!!!!   Steve I sleep reverse hours then anyone on this planet, will call..and Yes i am coming. You are so Chi-Uni-Fi! 
  No instead they gave everyone who bought a 720p tv show or movie a free 1080p upgrade for all.   Speaking of having 1080p movies on our phones, ipod, computer, iPad, and apple tvs means no more Blu-ray!      I think the world can wait a bit longer for higher res music after the 1080p announcement.     Only Apple could of had the size and power to talk the tv and movie studios into this one. This is the biggest news of the year by far, then again with the Sept iPod...
thanks for the video, bought mine years and years ago. Grado must of seen them and got a deal to make a few bucks a month on their name on it. 
Neutrik xlr  have a lock system where if you tear or pull the cable itself the force lands on the outside jacket and not on the solder joints. This is why this brand is big in pro markets like concert pa and pro stage lighting. In lighting all the data is connected via xlr So if you have a pulled solder joint in one you have to figure out which of the many in the line that is screwing up your rig...this can take a long time!      I like Bluejeanscable for hifi...
Homage is a glorified word for fake, clone, replica.  As far as not having interest in the brand but liking the design is like saying a robber doesnt care about you personally, he just digged your items he took from your house. Militare Marina is a trade mark of Panerai, the backed off hour markers, the crown protecter and case design (sides and lug ends) are also trade marks. Point is don't support the thief, don't be a fake yourself. 
You don't wear the box, I rather wear a real Panerai then a cheap clone....     Then again we talked about this before in this thread so...haha 
Buying the Milgauss and living with it after has changed my opinion of what every watch should be. The use of it from t-shirt and jeans to a full tux, and the timing adjustment twice a year for hour ahead/back. When people ask my opinion of a good watch and I tell them for a few grand go for a Role they think it is the brand why I tell them, and that is the last reason to me why. Amazing watches! 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/580023/interest-check-chi-uni-fi-6-on-june-16-2012-chicago-area-headphone-event   Should be lots of fun!