Posts by bhd812

(thanks listeningAura for the image)     It's happening again..for the 8th year in a row! Post here for questions, ideas and just to talk about the 8th Chi-Uni-Fi!!!!
    YES! as Soon as i get the logo for next year i will post a interest check thread! Thank you so much for the grphic and hope you're enjoying your new prize.
Well? I'm just sitting here listening to my new 400's...i am kind of liking these planar things..
Contract is signed!!! Steve i was going to call you but i fell asleep./...
Ray is going. This chiunifi we will be racingOur bmx bikes....Sad part is after all the cigs I smoke he would probably still win. I'm going have to resort to distraction on the track from a few beautiful girls, then again both of us may never make it to the finish line.
Coolness! Steve or I will call you
The seventh meet is happening on the 22nd of June! Post your interest and opinions on what it should be here.
I'll pick up coffee and pop/water! I have the power strips and extensions from the last event. This is going to rock!
    The RHD is an amazing deployment. Got one for my 112 when i first received the watch years ago and it worked perfect up until last week when a spring bar busted. The watch luckily fell off as i was getting out of my car in a garage, not sure what was to blame for the spring bar bust. Bob includes a extra spring bar with every order and now i am glad.  I ordered two more awhile back for my Lum-Tecs and they worked perfect, great guy he is with a great deployment!
Come to the November 17th event!