Posts by gerbi

I read that now the 535 don't have the rolled off trebles anymore. Is that the case and if so would they be better than the trebles of the IE8?
I admit that the look of the Miles Davis Edition is fantastic but if the trebles are a bit more rolled off I'm not sure if I'm going to like them. I don't use earphones for long listening session, max an hour at a time.
What's the difference with the MTCP?
Looking at these two model which one would you go for if treble clarity and definition was the deciding factor?  
Thank you. By the W3 you mean the Westone 3?
How about the monster turbine copper? I have tried the Tf10 and althought i liked the sound i found uncomfortable and i used various foams and tips
Since I've posted a few comments here and there I thought to start a new thread about my quest for sound nirvana (according to my personal taste obviously). I bought a pair of CK10 as they were recommended as having great highs (which I love). Unfortunately the thin bass (sorry, best way I can describe them!) made sell them. I now have the IE8 that have plenty of bass, but the highs leave a bit to be desired, IMO. So is there an earphone that combines the best of both...
When I bought the IE8 they had the Radius in stock but no sample to test. I know they are half the price so they are quite tempting. Which tips do you use instead of the standard ones? How do you find the trebles compared to the IE8? I find the IE8 too prominent on the mids and laid back on the highs. I use an iPod touch as a source not equalized.
Wicked digital seems to be the only place selling the e-Q7. Headphonic has the Radius but I also read in some reviews that they can be uncomfortable and difficult to get a good seal due to their shape. I had a pair of Triple fi 10 and I loved the sound but I couldn't wear them for extended periods no matter what foams or other tips I used. Headphonic will let you can test the earphones only if they are given a test set otherwise you just need to buy them and hope for the...
No, I'm in Perth unfortunately