Posts by gerbi

Hi yello. Yes, the are the perfect balance I was looking for. I got an email from Wicked Digital for the FInal Audio and since I've never heard of them I thought it might have been interesting to share the news
Even if I just purchased the W3 I thought to spread the news that these earphones will be available in Australia soon. Don't know much about them though. http://www.wickeddigital.com.au/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&manufacturer_id=85&Itemid=53
Now that I found out that, for me, the foams provided with the W3 are the most comfortable (I use the largest ones) your idea Lucozade now makes sense Where can I find those foams please?
Thank you Dweaver! I might use the core of one of the Shure as I had to buy a few (they came as a set). Thank you for the tip
  I know, it's weird as they are quite soft but when they expand they seem to put pressure in my ear canal making them uncomfortable to wear. The foams instead seem softer. I don't hear much difference in the trebles with them, but as I said it could be my hearing. I will have time to sit down and do another test this weekend.  
Bought some Shure olives today and strangely enough I don't find them that comfortable. The large Comply foams are still my favourite. Also bought my first amp, Nuforce imobile. I know that the Mustang P51 seems to be the most suggested but at the moment I can't stretch my budget that far (the Mrs would hit the roof!).
I have been playing with the different tips provided with the W3 since I find that the grey ones even if they are comfortable they seem to add a bit of "echo" or coloration to the vocals, sorry can't really explaining it properly! I'm now trying the foams and it seems to partly alleviated the issue, I can't hear any differences in the highs as described in some posts, but that's probably my hearing. I'll try the Sure olives soon.
    Nice bike! I'm tired just looking at it!! I'm a maxi scooter fan so this is what I ride at the moment. I just need to add the bluetooth kit to my helmet but that cash went into the W3  
The Hd600 are really nice. I bought a pair hd535 in 1992 in NY and they lasted 10 years of travelling around the world until they fell apart but they gave me many hours of happy listening. I have to say that for full size I now have a pair of Audio Techica Ath ad900.What bike did you get?
Well guys, I think I finally found the perfect earphones for me...at least for now! I've only been able to test them on a few songs, but from a first impression I like the signature sound, nice tight bass, not too boomy, and the trebles are quite detailed without sounding too bright, just what I was looking for. Now it fun time trying to find the most comfortable tips. At the moment the medium grey silicon seems to be the best fit and the most comfortable. I'm not sure...