Posts by gerbi

I checked and they don't ship overseas so I guess I'm back to square one or consider the offer from k-Money.
Thank you. I'll check their web site.
Now that my IEM needs have been satisfied (at least temporarily until the next best thing comes along) I'm going to buy a new pair of closed high end headphones. I have been let some money from my Nena who passed away recently so I want to buy something special that will last me many years. After reading many threads and reviews I have decided on the Denon 7000. Unfortunately here in Australia the price seems to be so much higher than eveywhere else: the RRP is $2200 AUS...
To Joey. I have tried the Shure olives again and after persisting a few hours I'm getting used to them. Just need to be careful as they are a very tight fit! I think that they're also the best sounding tip as they take away most the "echo" I can hear on the vocals. Thanks again for the "tip":-)
I'm quite happy with my W3. I find them nicely balanced with the right amount of trebles. I haven't tested the 535 but I sold my 530 as the trebles were rolled off. Good luck with your choice.
I did enjoy the Sa6 with the only criticism being the plastic treble ports. I'm really looking forward to laying my hands on a pair of these!
I have a pair bought in Japan last year and they sound amazing! You won't be disappointed
  Thank you for the link!. He's got some good deals on computer components too.  
Another fellow Aussie here, so whenever you hear of good deals please feel free to pass them on
For what my opinion is worth I've started with the CK10 as I love a bright and sparkling sound (read: lots of trebles), but in the long run I found them too bright even for my taste. I then went to the IE8, but I think that was too far in the opposite direction. I now have the W3 and I found that they are a good compromise for me. The selection of which tips fit best is a challenge for me too, but I think that, like SolidSnake, the long Comply seem the most comfortable....