Posts by gerbi

All insured is about $55.
Hi. This is my first sale on Headfi so I'm including a link to my ebay feedback; http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=terbs67&ftab=AllFeedback   The W3 are in perfect conditions. I will include a brand new sealed set of genuine Westone tips. I'm selling as I'm having my CK100 re-shelled into customs.   I'd rather selling to users in Australia only as to post them insured overseas can cost quite a bit. Please see the Australia...
Well, I'll be sending my CK100 to be re-shelled on Monday. So far the experience has been good with easy communication. Now comes the hardest part: waiting! By the way, I've got my Westone 3 up for sale if anyone from AUS in interested please pm me. Cheers!
Hi. I have a pair that have been hardly used. All tips, carry case and accessories supplied. Please PM your offer and your location for postage calculation. Cheers.
Yeah, I might need to venture into some long reading!! I was thinking of exactly the same solution about the CK100. I might need to look into that too. So many threads, so little time!  
Thanks Joe. I like sound of the CK100 as they have nice and detailed highs (even more so than the W3 hence the switch) and as I said in the OP I don't mind boosting the bass a bit through EQ. I plan to buy one pair of Customs and keep them and since they're all individual due to the shape I want to try to get the model closest to my preferred sound before forking out the money.
Bump
Anyone?
Hi. After trying a few of the medium to high end iem earphones I'm thinking of taking the big step into customs. Since there seem to be a few options I'm chasing some suggestions from the users of this forum who are owners or have experience on customs. At the moment I'm using a pair of ATH-CK100 on a Cowon X7 and I'm happy with the sound (I moved from the W3) except that I give it a bit more bass through the EQ. Ideally that's the sound signature I'd like to...
Hi Smuh. Thank you for the photos. I've just ordered mine and I'd like to know if you've had any trouble playin AAC files. I've got a great program to convert them just in case but I'd rather skip the process as I have an extensive library.   thank you