Posts by gerbi

Thank you. Still trying to grasp all the technical terms. Did mean to waste your time, sorry.
Larry, would you say that the W4 highs are a bit rolled off compared to the W3? I do like the highs of the W3 and I don't think I'd like to compromise on that. Cheers
I have the Westone 3 and I don't find them sibilant at all. I come from a pair of Audio Technica ATH-CK10 (very bright and little bass) and Sennheiser IE 8 (very bassy and little highs. All this according to my personal opinion, obviously). I find the W3 to give the best of both worlds and the tips they come with have an impact on how they sound: Comply foams for example have an impact on the highs. I find the Shure Olives to be the quite comfortable and producing a nice...
Cannot agree more! I love my W3, but I've preordered a pair of the W4 nevertheless. One thing I know for sure: one of them will be sold...
Hi. I'm in your same situation, at least for the time being, and I plug them directly into my ipod touch and classic without having any issues.
I don't think they would risk their license by doing something they are not meant to. I would buy in Australia if I could but when the Denon price is $2200 vs $999 (RRP) then I'm obliged to buy from overseas.
Hi. Ordered and received them from Headroom! Great service from Jorge, I could not be happier, love them!
Boy, what a giggle!
Had a good price from Headroom so I'm seriously considering the purchase. Now I just need the funds to clear soon
Yeah, US seems the cheapest with Singapore second. I can't believe how much they asking for them here!