or Connect

Posts by gerbi

I'd be interested in knowing the battery life. Thank you.
Can I ask you how you find the trebles? I like them quite bright as I have a pair IE800. Thank you.
No problem. Thanks anyway.
Hi. I have a pair of IE800 as well and I was considering adding the Rosie to the collection as I find the IE800 comfort and fit level not that great but I love the sound. Did you manage to have a listen? Thank you.
That's correct, but trying them on it's easier said than done (hence my request for feedback). There are only 2 specialized stores in town and only 1 of them has demos, but their range is limited. The other option would be to jump on a plane and fly to the other side of the country to either Sydney or Melbourne if I want a larger range, but something tells me my wife won't be happy about that!
Anyone?
Hi All. Well, the question is probably in the title. I'm trying to find a pair of earphones that have a sound signature as close as possible to the IE800, but that are more comfortable. I love the 800 crisp trebles, I generally can't stand rolled off high (ala Shure 535 for example). Just to give you an idea other headphones I own that I like are the AT MSR7 and the Fostex TH600. I'm not a bass head, but also I don't like the lack of it. I know it's not going to be easy...
Just checking, thank you.
Thank you. Is that based on your experience?
I meant sound wise. I love my IE800 but they're not the most comfortable earphones so I'd like to find something that sounds as close as possible to them but more comfortable to wear.