Posts by gerbi

Hello fellow Headfiers. I have a Stepdance 1 Headphone Amp for sale. It has been harldy used and it still has plenty of warranty left. I will provide the receipt. I'm selling as I have upgraded to a Furutech ADL Cruise. Only the Amp provided, no cables or battery. It's also on ebay where you can check my feedback   http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130735449726?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Any questions just PM me.   Cheers
I have to say that it's my first pair of customs so I don't have any comparison, but I've been listening to them for a few hours and they sound great. The finish and the quality of the shell seems also spot on.
They suggested it and I'm glad I've agreed
It added texture to the bass and a bit more presence while maintaining the crisp highs of the CK100    
I have added a bass driver and a custom Xover and they sound even better than I could remember
My reshells of the CK100 have arrived today and I could not be happier! Love the look and finish I choose. I have to say that the service here in Aus was superb; had all my emails and inquiries answered timely and courteously. I know where to go for my next purchase! Here are a couple pf pics.
Sold, thank you.
Still available
PM sent
Sorry mate, $270 shipped is a good deal.