Posts by gerbi

Quote: Originally Posted by majurglery yea so did I, so i dont know whats going on. Ill wait a few days, then ill just buy a new cable Well, I got fed up and ordered one last night. I'll put them on ebay when I receive it. That's the last Sleek product I'll buy, that's for sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by majurglery Yea i got the same problem, and i have sent an email yesterday so hopefully i get it resolved soon. I have sent an email as requested by Jason, sent him a private message as well and I'm still waiting for an aswer...
Quote: Originally Posted by |Fred As far as I'm concerned as a retailer the way Sleek deals with this issue as always been first class. More over I'm pretty certain that the warranty of the cable is 6 months not 90 days. Unfortunately is stated in the manual that the warranty on the cable is only 90 days. I understand that something can go wrong, what I don't like is being ignored. I have emailed Jason in response to his post so I hope the...
Thank you Jason. I've just sent you an e-mail with the details. Cheers
3 months of very random use. what annoys me the most is that I have had no answer or suggestion for a solution. customer service anyone?
I'd like to share my experience with the SA6 and unfortunately is not a good one. The cable has started failing and now the sound from the left channel is completely gone. I have contacted Sleek by email twice and I'm still waiting for an answer. The warranty on the cable has just expired as I found out is only for 90 days which is incredible for a pair of earphones of almost AUS $290. The dealer who sold them to me said he'd try to get a replacement and that he's...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cankin Do you use your DT880 at home only?? What's your budget? Mainly at home but I wouldn't mind being able to take them with on holiday and use them with my ipod, hence for the question about a portable amp. If that's not possible I'd like something that I can use both with the pc and the hi-fi. As as budget max $400. Would it it be worth considering the option of the DT880 at 32ohm or the sound is not as good?
Quote: Originally Posted by GreatDane The iPod will laugh at you if you plug a 250 Ohm DT-880 into it...well at full volume it will be listenable but not very loud with a thin sound. The 250 Ohm DT-880 seems to be oddly difficult to drive comparing it to HD 650 which is 300 Ohms for instance. So, any suggestions for an amp? If portable is not possible which others I should consider? Sorry but this "amp thing" is brand new territory for me so any...
SO which results would I get if I try to use the DT880 (have not bought them yet) without and amp with the iPod?
Hi. Any suggestions for a portable amp (to use with iPod classic) for the DT880? Please note that I'm in Australia and not all brands might be available. A couple of the available ones are the Meier 2move and the Minibox-e. Cheers