Posts by gerbi

Thank you for adding the extra info. I'm in Australia and it's quite common that some brands might not be available. Owning some Audio Technica already I'm quite a fan so the CK10 seems inviting (I've checked the cost of the CK100 and they are considerbaly more expensive).  
As I'm not familiar with the models you guys posted could you please tell me which manufacturers they belong too? Thank you in the meantime for taking the time in posting your opinions.
Hi. I listen to mainly rock, but I like some soft jazz and acoustic, so I guess that I like clear cymbals and acoustic guitar. I have a pair of Audio Technica Ath esw9 and ath ad900 for portable and home use respectevely and i love their sound.
Hi. I'd love some advise on my quest to find the perfect ear/in ear phones. I do like very crisp high, this is the most important requirement. They don't need to be "bassy", just the right amount. I have tried and liked the sound of the Sleek Audio SA6, but I gave up after 2 cable failures; the UE Triple Fi 10 Pro, but I found them uncomfortable after a while, shame as the sound was good. I've had a brief listen to the Shure SE530 but the trebles were too rolled...
Quote: Originally Posted by tstarn06 One vote for the Klipsch Image X10s, which are currently available on Amazon for $211.99 shipped. I own the SA6s too, and have been lucky overall with service, durability etc. To me, the Klipsch have a similar sound, but are very comfortable, very good highs/mids and excellent bass, and seem durable too. They amp well. No iPhone/Touch cable (need accessory), but at that price, you have money left for a decent amp. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wmcmanus I completely agree, but I've found with these kinds of threads that money often is an object. . Well, you're right as I certainly would like to be able to pay for milk and bread after I purchase the earphones! I think that the title of the thread can be taken to the extremes so let's say that if you had about $500 and my requirements where would you invest your money? Thank you and sorry for the slightly...
Quote: Originally Posted by Libertad The ER-4P/S are famous for there overall clarity and it wouldn't be a bad choice as the guy above mentioned just be sure if the get the ER-4S that you get a amp to. In dynamic the HJE900 is also an option. If money is no object to you the Triple.fis i hear have great treble as do its custom counter parts the UE10 and the UE11 Whats the source and budget your working with if you don't mind me asking. I don't...
Hello everyone. I'd like some suggestions in finding the IEM that has the best, crystal clear, sparkling trebles. I'd love something with great detail. I thought I was at end of my quest when I bought the Sleek SA6 but after a bad experience (cable and after sale service quality) I'm on the hunt again. I did like the sound of the SA6 as the trebles are quite clear so I think I'm trying to find something as close as possible. But as I said my priority is the trebles...
Quote: Originally Posted by cn11 I have updated my impressions post with a few images.... Brief opinions - Sennheiser IE8 - Page 17 - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio Hi CN. Of all the earphones you own which is the one that has the clearest trebles? I'm afraid to buy somethiing and then find out that the highs are rolled off. Cheers
no burn in, it was only a test