Posts by gerbi

Yes, that is the risk. In what area you think the 8a are better?
The issue is that the IE800 have that silly proprietary system with their tips. Do you know for sure those Comply are compatible?
Thanks. Speaking for experience?
Well, it's all in the title I think. I would love to find a custom earphone that is as close as possible to the sound of the Sennheiser IE800. In particular I love how crisp the trebles are; I do like the isolation the customs offer so I'd like to marry the two together. I do own a pair of the IE800. Love to hear your thoughts. Thank you.
You can check my ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=terbs67&ftab=AllFeedback
Hi All. I have literally bought a pair of the T5p 2 weeks ago. At the time I could not compare them to my Denon 7000, but I bought them anyhow (yes I'm an impulsive buyer!). Turns out I prefer the sound of the 7000. So here's the chance for someone to adopt them at more than $200 below their retail price (plus shipping and paypal fees). I'll provide the receipt for the warranty. Bought them at Headphonic in Perth.     Cheers,   Alex
Thank you for the tip. I've ended up ordering from Amazon. If I had to buy them here in Australia the listed price is $599 AUD...oops, I just saw you're from Perth so you know what I'm talking about!
SInce there seems to be the usual huge difference in price between the US and the rest of the world can any one recommend a dealer that will ship them to Australia?   Thank you
SOLD!
Hello fellow Headfiers. I have a Stepdance 1 Headphone Amp for sale. It has been harldy used and it still has plenty of warranty left. I will provide the receipt. I'm selling as I have upgraded to a Furutech ADL Cruise. Only the Amp provided, no cables or battery. It's also on ebay where you can check my feedback   http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130735449726?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Any questions just PM me.   Cheers