or Connect

Posts by gerbi

Hardly used. Supplied with all accessories as per photos Buyer to pay for postage and PayPal fees. No overseas shipping
Thank you for the advise. I'd be interested to know a bit more. I'm in Australia so not "too far away "! You can pm the info if you like. Cheers!
Thank you.It looks like I might have to re invest in the IE800 again!
Hello again. Time for another bump of this thread to see if someone has more suggestions.   Thank you!
As new. Selling as they don't get used so they need a new appreciative home. About a year old. Receipt provided. Due to the size of the box pick up sale only here in Perth, Western Australia. Thank you
Hi. I'm selling a pair of Fostex T600. They are as new and they need a new home I no longer have time to use them. I probably used them for less than 5 hours all up so they are in mint conditions. Provided in original box with receipt. Bought them locally here in Perth. Buyer to pay for shipping and Paypal fees. Any questions just send me a pm. Cheers, Alex
Since I no longer have the IE800 I thought to resuscitate this tread and see if there are any more suggestions or models that in the meantime have been released that they would fit the purpose. Cheers
I'm selling my beloved Sennheiser IE800. They are in as new condtions. Unfortunately as they are never get used it's time to find them a new home for someone that can appreciate them. All accessories included as well as an extra pair of medium oval tips purchased separately (and they're not cheap!).Won't post outside Australia, sorry.
I'm not an audiophile so you have to excuse my terminology. I like the crisp sound of the 800. I'm a treble guy at heart and that's where the IE win me over the 846.
Yes, I just can't get used to the sound unfortunately and I don't think that with time is going to change much. I keep on going back to the IE800. I guess it's really personal taste...