Posts by gerbi

As I mentioned I love the sound of the IE800 in particular the crisp highs so I would like to stay with the same signature. Budget can be up to $1500 and yes I paid retail for the ie800.Cheers
They do fit well, is that I don't find them very comfortable after a while. The tips are proprietary and not easy to find alternatives.
Thank you.Any particular model you can suggest?
Anyone?
Hi all. I love the sound of my IE 800 but somehow they are that comfortable for me (tried different tips) so I was wondering if there's an alternative out there that you can suggest. As I mentioned the sound is just about perfect for me so that's what I am aiming for with better comfort. I would consider customs if necessary. Thank you all in advance. Alex
Hi. I have a brand new pair of Audio Technica ATH-IM04. Unwanted gift purchased on Saturday 7th of June. I will provide the receipt for the warranty. Paid $599 AUS. I will only post them within Australia, sorry. Postage included in the price.   Any questions please send me a pm, thank you.   Alex
Yes, that is the risk. In what area you think the 8a are better?
The issue is that the IE800 have that silly proprietary system with their tips. Do you know for sure those Comply are compatible?
Thanks. Speaking for experience?
Well, it's all in the title I think. I would love to find a custom earphone that is as close as possible to the sound of the Sennheiser IE800. In particular I love how crisp the trebles are; I do like the isolation the customs offer so I'd like to marry the two together. I do own a pair of the IE800. Love to hear your thoughts. Thank you.