or Connect

Posts by strid3r

1) 136,363 2) 136,364 3) 136,365
Not really looking for any trades at the moment, but thanks! :)
Hey everyone, I have an excellent-condition AKG K7xx for sale. It's a lower serial number (under 50) and hasn't seen much use (I'd estimate under 20 hours). I can take Venmo or Paypal (please add 3%). Price is shipped to the continental US. I have pics upon request.   Thanks for looking!
Thank you to everyone who made this happen, I had a great time meeting new people and listening to some new toys. Some highlights for me in no particular order:   HD800 + MicroZOTL amp: I just remember this setup had a really nice amount of detail and dynamics that sounded just "right". It almost makes me want to invest in a HD800 system. ZMF Vibro/Blackwood and Omni: I actually prefered the Vibro and Blackwood over the Omni. The former two sound more natural to me...
Looks like I'll be able to make this one after all! I'm going to bring a pair of used Sennheiser HD 380 Pro's and JVC HA-RX900's to give away if anyone is interested. I got these for free from skullguise and I'm going to pass them along to a member that will get some good use from them. :)   I unfortunately don't have a source ready for a meet...would anyone mind if I shared a source with them? I'll bring along my PPAv2 amp. Thanks!
strid3r   Sennheiser HD 800
A little late, but I'm a maybe. Hope I can make it this year!
1) 105,007 2) 105,008 3) 105,009
1=6.3mm 2=SMC 3=3.5mm 4=XLR
Price drop!