or Connect

Posts by psikey

I'm using with my Samsung S7 but with ShureSE846's which are so sensitive that even with the current volume issue its too loud on max for me with Spotify/Tidal etc. If I press volume up/down its all or nothing, but if I use the slider bar I can set the volume OK. In UAPP with proper volume control I'd blow my head of at much over 50% setting. I also prefer convenience compared to Mojo I had (and sold). The DFR is perfect for me and use with laptops/desktops and my...
 All I can say is that listening via my Dell XPS 13 with DFR to my Shure SE846's sounds great. I quite like his mix of music too. Can't fault anything I'm hearing. Actually made me start reading up about the speakers.
If its blinking its not getting enough power. Must be a steady light. I used a 2A Samsung charger with Samsung cable and no problem. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Happens to me, only music comes through the headphones, not the system sound which still seems to come out of the phone speaker. Not really a concern for me (I'm using a std S7)
With my highly sensitive Shure SE846's connected ti my DFR via Android UAPP or PC JRiverMC its super clear and dead silent just like a Chord Mojo. I usually get annoyed if any background hiss of any kind. I'm amazed how good SQ is comparwd the Mojo actually. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 If you asking about the one with the DFR then it was only a £1 delivered low cost one from ebay. Works great  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171791329348?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT  Or the Mojo one at £4.50  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10cm-Right-Angle-Micro-USB-B-to-Micro-USB-B-at-both-ends-Host-OTG-Adapter-Cable-/262471112904?hash=item3d1c7f58c8
Changed from my Z5/Mojo The Mojo is great but found the Dragonfly Red nearly as good yet so much lighter/smaller with no need to think about charging. I now just use my S7 with two cases. One setup with the DFR when wanting to listen to music then just pop it into other case when finished. Only material I find that is noticeably better on the Mojo compared to the DFR is native DSD but I don't tend to keep those on the phone anyway. Combination of an Samsung S7...
Google Play Music streaming can be fed through to UAPP if you use in conjunction with BubbleUPNP
All I can add is that I listen hours at work on my business desktop and also on my XPS13 laptop and not experienced anything other than great sound. Do you get same issue played via another PC or connected to a smartphone? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Unplug it and when you plug it in again if UAPP pops up a box select no. If you set UAPP to yes previously and set it to remember you will need to go into App Manager and clear cachee/data for UAPP Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk