or Connect

Posts by psikey

Only tried with a 5S, SE not arrived yet, awaiting stock.Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Been a while since I used an iPhone, so what is the best Music App to feed Hi-def FLAC and DSD to the Mojo at its native bitrate/freq? Is it still only HF Player by Onkyo ?   Most of my listening is Spotify Extreme but do have a few hi-def albums in FLAC/DSD to put on the 64GB iPhone SE.
 Controls/mic don't work through Mojo.
 Just to finish off my testing, I've now got one of those Fiio L19 Lightning  Audio Out cables to connect to a iPhone 5S and without a Ferrite collar there is no interference at all over cellular 3G/4G so either Android or USB introduces the interference where iPhone over Lightning doesn't. Just a quick test with the iPhone in the Z5mini case.   For just Spotify or Tidal Streaming this is likely the best as no interference and native bitrate to Mojo. Have a 64GB iPhone SE...
My ferrite noise suppressors came today to fit to my Mojo/Z5mini to see if eliminates interference over 4G cellular and amazingly it does, greatly. Still get some low level noise if hand goes near (on cellular) but otherwise can now stream Spotify/Tidal over 3G/4G/WiFi fine. The Z5 is the perfect transport for the Mojo IMO due to size, takes a 200GB microSD, long battery life (especially standby) and built-in software even plays DSD though only scaled to Android...
Interested in this too as I had red on pre-ordet but cancelled for now.Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 What material? Is this real leather inset of textured plastic to look like leather?
If I'm in a totally quite area with nothing playing and really concentrate then I can just perceive hiss with my SE846's. In other words, not an issue.Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Have a link to any small ones that would suite cable?   No problem, found some cheap small ones http://www.amazon.co.uk/SODIAL-Noise-Suppressor-Ferrite-Filters/dp/B00F4MEBKO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460971787&sr=8-1&keywords=ferrite+core+3mm.   Can always take out of plastic clip (if too wide) and cover the ferrite with some shrink wrap.
Anybody else notice this:   I use my Mojo permanently close-coupled to a Z5 Compact with 200GB microSD as my music source (not using the phone for anything else) to hold a range of mp3/flac/dsd.   As most know, the Mojo is affected by electrical interference from phones aerials especially if close-coupled, with recommendation to put the phone in "Flight-mode" which then stops it being used for streaming media (Spotify/Tidal). I have found that over wifi only, there is...