or Connect

Posts by psikey

With my SE846's I'm just over 55% most of the time and never higher than 75% or its too loud. That's with a Exynos standard S7. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 Think any thin sheet iron should do, just that we have the high grade stuff used in laminated transformer cores (benefits from lacquered coating). I'd say stuff I used is ~0.3mm thick. You in UK ?
Just done my lunch time walking test with the Iron sheet shielding streaming Tidal HiFi then Spotify Extreme over H+/3G/4G (changed a few time during the test) and not a hint of interference.   The audio quality streaming over 3G/4G with Tidal HiFi via UAPP app from Z5mini/Mojo to my Shure SE846's was jaw dropping. I can't ever see me changing from a Mojo unless Chord develop their own DAP based around a Mojo as a single small device with twin microSD slots. 
 Doesn't fit in jeans pocket easily but fine in a jacket/trouser pocket. The Z5mini used purely as a portable music source for the Mojo, I use a S7 as my actual phone. Also for anyone interested, I've finally managed to get my Mojo/Z5 combination working without EMF interference (noise while over 3G/4G/Wifi). As I posted earlier in the thread, I put a ferrite core around the cable which nearly eliminated all noise via Wifi/3G but still some with 4G but then made another...
But who makes a 512GB micro SD?? Didn't even think 256GB was out yet. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Poweramp Alpha and low immpedence earphones plus set the adapt setting but leave others off. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 Can't even think your talking about the same phone! For my "High-end" listening I use a Chord Mojo/SE846 combination with source being a smartphone or PC. But for Out & about listening I tend to just use my Exynos S7/SE846's with Spotify Extreme (have used Tidal HiFi) and find the S7 as a source great so long as your earphones aren't too demanding for the S7 output, certainly as good if not better than the Note 4 /iPhones I've tended to use and better than the Sony Z5. ...
Only tried with a 5S, SE not arrived yet, awaiting stock.Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Been a while since I used an iPhone, so what is the best Music App to feed Hi-def FLAC and DSD to the Mojo at its native bitrate/freq? Is it still only HF Player by Onkyo ?   Most of my listening is Spotify Extreme but do have a few hi-def albums in FLAC/DSD to put on the 64GB iPhone SE.
 Controls/mic don't work through Mojo.