or Connect

Posts by psikey

None Edge 32GB
With my highly sensitive SE846's not hiss for music. Maybe its the actual recordings Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Arrived and had a good test.   There is a background hiss with SE846 but only hear it between tracks, barely noticeable during music (though Note 4 is dead silent).   Using default Android 5 on S6/Note 4 I detected popping noises on the S6 but perfect with Note 4. Just noise/crackle if connected to my Tab S 8.4.   So focusing on the Note 4 (as not good with other two) it sounds stunning with more richness/smoothness to my ears, but the Note 4 output itself is also...
SO what's the conclusion regarding HA-2 - SE846 - Hiss ??     I can't bare background hiss and don't have any if I use my Shure SE846's with iPhone 5S/6 or Note4/S6. Do you experience any background noise. I can't demo locally and Amazon not selling directly to try/return where I live. Is it a decent improvement on the Note 4 headphone out? I actually find the SD Note 4 with 5.0.1 excellent (better than my S6 Exynos) but always researching for better. I did send an...
Zee's on ebay do one. Some around $25 but also a silver one at around $100 if I recall. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I updated my views on the S6 from poor to great in that thread. It's now as good as Note 4 and better than iPhone 6 to my ears with my Shute SE846 and Spotify extreme. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Don't know if latest Spotify/Samsung update changed anything but S6 sounds much improved now being on a par with Note 4! Maybe Spotify has been set to use the Adapt sound settings now! (I've only tried Spotify Extreme, not actual music copied to the phone) Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Well just spent another hour A-B-C listening between S6, Note 4 (SD) & TabS8.4 (Exynos) of my 6 test tracks.With my Shure 846's I can't really differentiate between the Note 4 and TabS and both sound excellent. With the S6 I pick it out each time as the worse as it lacks sparkle/life, sounds like I'm listening through a veil.Really dissapointed as for all other things the S6 seems excellent but really cant use it as my music player.
Going to do some more testing this weekend comparing the S6 to my Tab S 8.4 again as they both have Exynos (though the Tab S is not practical as a mobile player).
Can't get hold of a Exynos Note 4 to try, though my Tab S 8.4 has Exynos and that sounds good. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk