Posts by cookscreek

To ad my above post Tune in radio and ER4P , I sometimes use Gary 's amp ( still have his first design) which is nice also,but it really depends on the   station you listen to  for sound quality
I use my cell all the time with Tune in Radio (Blues) The ETY er4P's are a perfect match , I don't even use the full volume
Anyone have a interest in a new toy?  ARQ1 music server- 20gig (2001)  looking to trade for a amp that will be compatibale with HD600's I purchased from a fellow Head-Fier, The unit is clean for the age some scratches on the top but no dents or dings, I do not have the remote or original box, but will send along a usb keyboard that will controll the unit same as the remote which can be found on ebay.The manual is really nice (hard bound ring folder) Actually only used...
HI send me a PM to discuss your Hafler
HI all, I have a Dell DJ with a cracked LCD and was looking for someone to help me get to play all music in the shuffle setting by counting the clicks on the scroll wheel and what buttons to push after I start from the home setting. If anyone has the time to help I will return the favor some how Thanks jack
I just cut a piece of the foam covers that come with cheap ear buds you can get them at the Dollar Store
UE super-fi 5 pro (black) with origional packing and accs. mabey some cash
I have a extensive library of mp3 FILES transfered to cd which I use with a I River slimx350 and works very well but I am considering picking up one of the multi-disc cd changers to use with a stereo system I have at work , the Pioneer PD-F908 100 disc changer is the model I am considering . My question is will these changers play my mp3 music files (they are in folders) like my portable cd player Or do they have to be broken down to single tracks like are on a standred...
Thanks, for clearing things up I'm shure this helped others beside myself, I guess I'll be checking the forums for a used one to get started. Thankyou
Quote: Originally Posted by m_memmory I can understand not wanting to be tied down to iTunes. That's why I originally got an iAudio X5L so that I could be drag and drop and not have to deal with any software other then the operating system. Having used iTunes now though I have to admit it does make things a bit easier (although, personally, only for podcast syncing as for keeping my player updated I found that basic file transfer was easy enough for...