Posts by FullCircle

I didn't say I spoke for you. But the bottom line is, graphs are not regulated, I certainly wouldn't place my "hard earned" money down based on a graph that has no regulation or based on "specifiactions" that have no apparent regulation as well.     Correlation:   I'm saying without regulation, the purchaser has NO idea if the graph is accurate or false at the time of purchase. Neutral:  To define "neutral" I pretty much uese what has been accepted as a "neutral"...
Or just order an extra cable when u order the k10
A graph is hardly knowledge, which means it sure isn't power either. If anything, it is a false sense of security.If graphs are not regulated, the graph and or specifications offered by a company is absolutely worthless. It will be an industry changeling event, the day some bored lawyers file a class action lawsuit on a company that claims dynamic ranges that are not supported by a legitimate frequency graph. I look forward to that day, but until then I keep my head down...
  In the Noble line up, the N4 would fit this type of a discription.          
  I have a friend, been building IEMs and CIEMs with me for years now....  he is by his nature a designer, and is currently designing bicycles. (photo)   His answer to your question would be, "How long is a piece of string?" While it isn't a true answer it does reflect the reality of things... Removal would be dependent on many factors, one of the biggest factors would be the shape of the ear. In theory, the more contours, the more difficult removal would be.  But really,...
I hope these guys go far          
I think what u r asking is if the bubbles impact the sound. My answer is "no" certainly not at any measurable level and very doubtful at an audible level but they do impact aesthetics.
Depends on the types of drivers used. (Dynamic vs bad)
Sure tubing makes a difference, but the topic / question was regarding the acoustic impact that housing material have on BA drivers.Again, most BA drivers are self contained, so if u house an already housed driver in a shoebox, pen cap, etc etc, the driver output will still measure the same at the nozzle of the driverIf u want to know more about the impact of ear mold tubing and Dampers, google the topic, " ear mold acoustics. " You will find chapters from Audiology text...