or Connect

Posts by Acix

We should see about the durability of the new coiled cable, only time will tell. The plastic shell /tube on the new cable is more flexible compare to the old one. The old cable hold it for 6-7 years and in the last 5 years those hps has been all over the hot Israeli desert almost any weekend. In this period of the last 5 years of outdoor Israeli desert trance parties I was able to destroyed 3 good pairs of sport shows because of the high temperature and the crazy changes...
Looks like this units a good for laptop for Djing, I'm a bit disappointed with those external sound cards, even his big brother have this mini USB.  I don't understand Roland, why not to go with USB 3 or the thunderbolt connection? I mean you guys looking for battery and to connect it to the iphone and I'm looking to work with this unit in my studio with a minimum latency under 1sec.     Edit, do you guys know what is the opamp under the hood?
A nice shot during my Dj gig outdoor Goa trance party.  
 Okay, in this comparison I'm interested too!
 Sounds promising, I hope I'll have a chance next week to check out the EL8 closed version in my studio. Any problems in the treble as stated above^ ?
 You can see the photos of the original pads one the first page. A few page after there is photos of the other GM pads.
  I don't know, I was never in interested in the audeze before.
  I had some thoughts in this direction about the pads, but I was hoping I'm wrong. About the baffle looks like a interesting concept to me.
 It'd be interesting to see some mods, If there is no iproducts sticky double sided adhesive tape or other type of weird glue I think it should be okay.
  The frequency response looks great!!! Remind me the balanced sound of the Pioneer monitor 10 graph and with today Audeze technology we maybe have a studio monitor winner.  Pioneer monitor 10 graph,