Posts by Acix

You can bend the headphones headband a bit to fit your head. 
For sale Apogee mini DAC it is the firewire version and comes with two adapters (the original one the a better one that improve the sound from Elpac). As well I'll provide the AES breakout cable (9 pin D-Type with two female XLR).   This DAC sound great, you'll be surprised! Plenty of reviews here on headfi.   Price : SOLD   Those items are still available,   1. M2Tech - Hiface2 usb to spdif interface, 110 Euro. 2. Gallileo 238 short balance cable with Neutrik...
Please delete and sorry for the double post.
 On both pads the isolation is topnotch. Looks like there is a option to cut out and remove the foam from the stock pads and replace it a different foam/net, but better just to get a different pads and keep the stock ones as a sound reference point. Some don't like the oval sound as the stock pads.
 You're right! sometimes I just connect them straight to my laptop hp out to check out how my finished product will sound on a regular setup. Even on this laptop setup the 8.35 aloud me hear my mix/mastering in great details. As a media player I use the foobar2000. 
Tomorrow Beniamin will bring his K812 again after intensive burn in, is there any particular things you guys want me to check out? 

lol, I'm not sure if they know probably they are still testing out their options. They start the marketing with some dude listen to the K812 on ipod in front of his school and than on other commercial clip he was in the studio. Looks to me like they will shoot all over to increase the sales.  The Vienna dude pushing for studio and I'm quiet agree with him on the mixing/mastering. Maybe they're afraid to be rejected by the audiophile gentleman's 
Maybe we should test the K812 again in the near future after 250-350 hr of burn in. I wish I had the HD-800 during the impression to compare if the instrument separation/ sound image to the HD-800 to see if still stand again the K812. I'm sure the Phonitor did his part here, but again the K812 was notable better in the instrument separation/ sound image department.
 lol, and how the HD-800 looks like?