Posts by cali_afroman

My apologies, i just sold this. I remove it
No scratches, dents, dings or anything. Perfect condition but for whatever reason sound has stopped coming out of the Right channel. I purchased it sometime ago from Sonixelectronics and have loved using it. unfortunately it has sound out of one side.   I dont want to mess with it or open it so if you are able to fix it, part it, use it, whatever, it will be best to have it in your hand.   I will include all the accesories, FiiO E7 amp rubber...
some reading ive seen point toward mad dogs being a great choice
I owned the M50's for several years and can say that i enjoyed the bass very much. good punch and sub bass but until i got an E7, i didnt notice the true bass potential and this may be true of many of the other headphones. the pro700 are said to have a darker sound and more bass. I cant say from experience but i know the Grado's are open back and thats not a good feature for being out in public if you really want to hear the music.   Ive read alot of reviews and user...
I will try to get a quote tommorow. PM me your postal code, this will get me a more accurate quote, and i believe i need it to get a quote period  
shouldnt be too difficult. you can also rip music in mono instead of stereo to get left and right sound in both channels.
I currently own the HFI 2200. they are said to have the same driver and specs as the 2400. i got a good deal on them but was not able to cancel an earlier order on the pair of HFI 2400's. I enjoy the open and wide soundstage, great bass for open cans but like others have said, not really for portable use. outside sound leaks in and music because crowded with outside sound.   I run them on an E7 from my computer for the DAC and they get a good bass boost response from...
I ordered these headphones special order from B&H photo and video. unfortunately i found a good deal on a pair of other headphones and was not able to cancel the order since it was a special order. I will include the 1/4 to 1/8" connector also. it is completely unopened and unused. i only opened the box to take photos. they are 100% authentic from a respectable seller   I will ship it in the same packaging as i got it. shipping is included in the price unless it is...
the other day a saw a student at my college with a pair of DT 770 pro's and i just walked past a guy with M50s. unfortunately, a friend in my class just bought the beats pro....
Purchased these about a month ago from other headfier from this listing... http://www.head-fi.org/t/602233/fs-sony-mdr-ex90lp-price-drop     I recently went on a buying frenzy and thought that these would compliment my collection but found that i am more satisfied with the sound of my ATH-CKS77. It is in the same exact condition and ships with all the packing, case, instructions, tips, etc....