Posts by moonboy403

To me, the V2 is definitely the most open and spacious sounding cable out of the 4 cables I've tried (stock, ALO, Twag V1, V2).
To me, the M^3 with Sigma11 PSU (with the OP627s) is colored. It's bass heavy and a bit bloated and slow. Finer details also tend to be covered up by how warm it sounds in contrasts to other more neutral sounding amps.
I never got any notification of shipment either. I found it on my doorstep today.
I just got my Twag OM V2 today!
bump
bump
Quote:   But the signal is a DTS encoded stereo wav file and not a DTS file so the DI should be able to pass it through if it's bitperfect.  
I have tried everything I can with Foobar2000 using wasapi in Windows 7 64bits but I still can't get the DI(bypass mode) to pass a 16 bit 44.1kHz DTS wave file to my receiver.   Here are the things I've tried:   SPDIF level at 100% I have tried checking and unchecking all sample rates supported I have tried all default format sample rates I have enabled exclusive mode Selecting the DI as default and not default device   Anyone have any suggestions?
Is my order shipping out yet? I paid back in December.
bump