Posts by Uchuujin-san

@davidcotton the adaptor that tarkan sells on his site definitely works with 128gb sdxc cardz. Was what i was using in one of my minis.
I got one off ebay that worked. but for 100% compatibility google Tarkan adapter. He sells a bunch of ipod adapters and the SD to CF one he sells definitely works.
while i haven't tried a 256gb sdxc i have used a 128 and it worked perfectly with the stock firmware, however i found that the adapter didn't work well with rockbox, batterylife went from 20hours to 8 :(.   i then bought a Komputerbay 128gb CFcard which would only boot once out of every 5 times. Just watch out for that as there's at least one other person with a similar Komputerbay CFcard booting issue. i guess the only thing it had going for it was that it was almost...
 A few of these already exist, like http://www.sony.com.au/product/nwz-wh505 . Never encountered them before though so i have no idea how they sound.
Quite a few sennheiser momentums at PAX Aus, and a pair of B&W p5's, i think, around a neck of one of the volunteer 'enforcers'.
Doesn't seem to be working with my 128gb card, formatted in exFAT. :( 
Saw someone at a street festival today with Xiaomi Pistons, that was surprising as they're not very well known here.